Redemption (USA) headlines Headway

Frurken

Apr 7, 2003
Netherlands
www.facebook.com
Hi there, you fine fans and people of refined musical taste :headbang: ,

We're proud to announce another bunch of acts for Headway Festival 2007.

Headlining act will be Redemption (USA), featuring Ray Alder (Fates Warning) on vocals, Nick van Dyk (guitars, keys), Bernie Versailles (guitars), Sean Andrews (bass), and Chris Quirarte (drums), who will release their 3rd album 'The Origins of Ruin' early 2007.

Also we have added to the line-up Mörglbl (F), featuring guitar hero Christophe Godin, and Dial (NL), featuring Kristoffer Gildenlow (ex-Pain of Salvation), Rommert van der Meer and Liselotte Hegt (both ex-Cirrha Niva).

Other bands previously confirmed are (in alphabetical order):
- Into Eternity (CAN)
- Last Crack (USA)
- Loch Vostok (SWE)
- Mind's Eye (SWE)
- Seventh Wonder (SWE)
- Sleepytime Gorilla Museum (USA)
- To-Mera (UK)
- Zero Hour (USA)

Enjoy, and see you on April 6th and 7th in Amstelveen.

Cheers,
Freek
Headway Festival Team

We are very, very excited to be a part of this festival. We have a lot of friends among the other bands, and there are many others that I have been interested in seeing perform for a long time. It should be a great weekend and we are extremely happy to be able to perform for some of our European fans for the first time!

All the best to you, and see you in April!

Regards,

Nick van Dyk
Redemption

P.S. As I write my name, I'm reminded that my father was born in Amsterdam...I wonder if I can find his old house?!? :)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!

This is great news!! Redemption!! Fantastic!! The best concert news of the freaking year yet!!

:headbang:

And I am so impatient to see Dial!! They are excellent!
What an impressive lineup! The best ever for Headway.