Headway Festival 2007

Frurken

Apr 7, 2003
Netherlands
www.facebook.com
Hey everyone :worship:

About time to give some information on the line-up. So far, these bands are confirmed:

- Into Eternity (CAN)
- Sleepytime Gorilla Museum (USA)
- Mind's Eye (SWE)
- To-Mera (UK)
- Seventh Wonder (SWE)

And to celebrate our 5th anniversary, we have confirmed some bands we really enjoyed at previous editions:
- Zero Hour (USA)
- Last Crack (USA)
- Loch Vostok (SWE)

We will confirm more bands within short, including a fine selection of Dutch talents and a grand headliner. Pre-sales will probably start in January 2007.

Now for your comments...

See you in April :headbang:

Freek
Headway Festival Team

Whooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo

I'll be there! Seventh Wonder! Into Eternity! Last Crack! Zero Hour! Did I say that I would be there? :headbang:

Wow you came up with the goods!!!!!

I'm going to enjoy all the bands....WAY NICE!!!

Very STOKED to be part of this years line-up and can't wait.

Jasun

yeah, looks like after this years break i will be back in amstelveen in 2007....

sleepytime gorilla museum, zero hour.... lets get that flight ticket booked now!!

how about adding ephel duath on the bill? their latest "pain necesary to know" is just incredible!!

see you all there folks

Right on Hobluj and and please come up and say hello to us at Headway.

YOU RULE MAN and I can't wait to see Sleepytime Gorilla Museum too.

Jasun/ZH

hey Everybody,

Last Crack is psyched to be coming back to the Headway Festival!!!

i thought you might want a taste of what to expect.... :loco:

here's a link to a video of Precious Human Stress/Kiss A The Cold. The vid is from the Burning Funkhouse Live album recorded 11/15/2002 at the Annex in Madison, Wisconsin. This was the "Reunion" show...

it was my birthday party!! how lucky, huh?

video mixed by Ken LaBarre

click below

Myspace.com

WOW! Already an EPIC Line up. IE, To-Mera, ???

But of course, ZERO fucking HOUR and LAST CRACK!!!!!! Way to top it off!:headbang:

Will do everything in our power to be there!

Cheers,

Mike

An absolute amazing start for the line-up. Great - wil be there for sure (hopefully).
At this point I propose an absolute challange for the organizing team.
Why not try to convince Shadow Gallery for a live gig?
You've proved to be able to put Watchtower together - you're wizards!

JOhnny

well.. we got in contact with the shadowes.....they said that there will be a time where they can say YES to headway in the future, but it is not gonna happen this year, so we tried!!!

Onno - you're great
I know it's very difficult to get these guys on stage. The drummer of "Event" once told me, that Shadow Gallery usually don't perform live. But this was in 2003.
Anyway thank you very much to take in consiceration my suggest.
See you hopefully in Amstelveen

omg shadow gallery would have been amazing, but theres a time to come back no? hehe, great lineup till now, cant wait to be there, finally seeing zero hour, their latest album is just killer and into eternity wow :)
thanx for that!
cheers
caroline

DragonLady said:
omg shadow gallery would have been amazing, but theres a time to come back no? hehe, great lineup till now, cant wait to be there, finally seeing zero hour, their latest album is just killer and into eternity wow :)
thanx for that!
cheers
caroline

Yea having Shadow Gallery playing on PP EU would have been a world premiere! And Zero Hour and Into Eternity is a deadly combination!