5th Anniversary Festival Line-up Poll

Frurken

Apr 7, 2003
Netherlands
www.facebook.com
Hi there fans!

We have some very good news for you... :kickass: Next year, Headway Festival celebrates its 5th Anniversary with another epic edition on April 7th and 8th 2007 at the least!

Thinking back, we have had a lot of fun goin' Headway :loco: . Each year we had some of our very favourite bands and musicians come over and play for us all :worship:

Now we would like you to think back too. Please tell us, which three bands from previous editions would you love to see again on our Anniversary Edition? :err:

Cheers,
Freek
Headway Festival Team

Counting WatchTower as the only input from Frank, this is still an average of 2.5 bands per person, so you'll be excused :loco: .

Good names by the way! Keep them comin'...

Freek
Headway Festival Team

Frurken said:
Hi there fans!

We have some very good news for you... :kickass: Next year, Headway Festival celebrates its 5th Anniversary with another epic edition on April 7th and 8th 2007 at the least!

Thinking back, we have had a lot of fun goin' Headway :loco: . Each year we had some of our very favourite bands and musicians come over and play for us all :worship:

Now we would like you to think back too. Please tell us, which three bands from previous editions would you love to see again on our Anniversary Edition? :err:

Cheers,
Freek
Headway Festival Team

I would love to see Zero Hour
(not sure of the other two as of now, that is really the only band that has played there that I am a huge fan of)
Give me time to think of the other two)

Frurken said:
Counting WatchTower as the only input from Frank, this is still an average of 2.5 bands per person, so you'll be excused :loco: .

Good names by the way! Keep them comin'...

Freek
Headway Festival Team
Haha sorry ;)

-
- Last Crack
- Biomechanical or Deathmachine or Zero Hour or 7for4 (can't pick hehe)

-Sieges Even :worship:
-SYMMETRY :heh: :headbang: :heh:
-Death Machine :worship:

It's hard to choose three bands. If I am allowed to choose
the bands I've never seen before (because I could not make it for
1st edition of HEADWAY), I would like to include the groups,
SUN CAGED, PAIN OF SALVATION, and ZERO HOUR.

TetsuH

Thanks Tetsu! And Wkdchylde, we're waiting! :lol:

Euh, that makes it:

7FOR4 1
Biomechanical 1
Death Machine 2
Enchant 1
Epica 1
Junk Farm 1
Last Crack 1
Pain of Salvation 2
Saturnine 1
Sieges Even 2
Sun Caged 1
Symmetry 1
Watchtower 2
Zero Hour 4

I should have made a poll out of this arg :zombie:

Freek
Headway Festival Team

tetsu_pilgrimmonk said:
-Sieges Even :worship:
-SYMMETRY :heh: :headbang: :heh:
-Death Machine :worship:

It's hard to choose three bands. If I am allowed to choose
the bands I've never seen before (because I could not make it for
1st edition of HEADWAY), I would like to include the groups,
SUN CAGED, PAIN OF SALVATION, and ZERO HOUR.

TetsuH
Heyy Tetsu, thanx man ;) But Symmetry is no more.. I've PM'd you for something I guess you'd like :)

cheerz

\m/FRNK\m/ said:
Symmetry is no more..

AHHH!! Are you serious? That _totally_ sucks. I love you guys. "A Soul's Roadmap" is great, but I actually like "Watching the Unseen" more. Great guitar work, great compositions. In fact, I'm going to spin "Watching the Unseen" after the CD I'm listening to is done.

Well, it happens, I guess. Best of luck in the future.

NP: Depeche Mode "Playing the Angel"

Too bad to hear the story about Symmetry's split up. I wish you all the best for your future project and progressive instrumental, well whatever you are aiming for. About last week, I sent an e-mail message regarding your PM. Have you received it lately? If not, then I'll send it once again. Cheers!!!

TetsuH

1) Sieges Even
2) Zero Hour
3) Biomechanical

---------------------------

And I fully support MelodicA's remark about Icarus Witch. They simply RULE. Beyond Twilight would also be an awesome tip!

Thanks for the opportunity to participate in this poll:

My favorites

WATCHTOWER

PAIN OF SALVATION

FATES WARNING

(let me consider also Prymary, Splinter, Sieges Even, Symmetry, ...)

JOhnny

I would definately would like to see Pain of Salvation. In my opinion the ruling metal band at this time.
Furthermore I would like to see Enchant en The Saturnine.

Cheerio