Your pics, opinions and reviews

Frurken

Apr 7, 2003
Netherlands
www.facebook.com
Peeps, we really enjoyed the festival once again. Thanks to all the bands that played, and thanks to all the fans that joined us :worship:

We already received the first pictures of this year's edition. You can enjoy them at www.basementonline.nl

If you have any photo's or anything to say, please [insert here]

Until next time!

Freek
Headway Festival Team

Not attendend the Festival this year, but did went to see Vanden Plas on Sunday (sort of extra addition to Headway), so can't really tell anything about the Saturday.

The Vanden Plas gig however was awesome, great set, great show and excellent performance, despite Stehpan feeling a little bit ill. They even made some time to hang out in the venue after they finished their gig to talk to their fans. Had a brief talk with them as well.

Not been able to work on all the pics, including Sphere of Souls, but i already did a few of them:

DSC_1974.jpg

DSC_1860.jpg

DSC_1866.jpg

DSC_1872.jpg

DSC_1965.jpg

DSC_1777.jpg

DSC_1933.jpg

DSC_1978.jpg

The rest will be up soon

Henk

Hello,

I had an absolutely great time with everyone at Headway Festival. Not only does the live music at P60 sound absolutely fantastic and killer, but all people I have met over there are also really friendly and nice to me. That's what Headway Festival goes in my opinion. Yeah, we had a blast and happy to be there once again. Yeah, ART METAL TRIO, 7for4, Vanden Plas, Sphere of Souls, Joop Wolters Band, Marcel Coenen's band featuring a mighty guitar player Frank from Symmetry, and all bands did really incredible performance. Surely, this year's edition has been really fantastic so far! I was really stoked and excited to shake hands with the members of VANDEN PLAS that ruled that night. Thank you very much to Headway Festival stuffs (esp., Frurken, Onno and everyone). Yeah, absolutely the pics of Mr. Harvermout are always excellent to see. Yes, I am safely back home now :)

Tetsu Hamanaka