It's about time

Frurken

Apr 7, 2003
Netherlands
www.facebook.com
To everyone holding their breath,

Sorry it took so long before any sign of life. We won't bother you with the details. This message is to let you know we are definitely working our asses off for all our fans.

Due to forces out of our control, we have had to decide that Headway Festival 2006 will not take place in it's regular form. Yes, we said that it would be a one-day killer line-up bla bla. Part of this is true, part of it isn't. We will tell you within a few weeks what this all means. Rest assured that we are very enthusiastic about the developments right now!

Until then, keep on rockin', have a swell x-mas and a wonderful new year.

Freek
Headway Festival Team

IA gree with Freek, we are gonna keep you up to date but first i wanna wish all the headway fans and bands a great christmas and i hope to see you all in 2006..

greetz Onno

Quick question about Headways past:

On the website, where it says that this year's installation of the festival will be one day only, it also says that the first Headway festival was also one year. Does this refer to the 2003 show with Pain of Salvation? If so, I thought that that was a two-day fest (it says on the poster April 4-5, 2003).

Nitpicky question of the day!

NP: Circus Maximus "The 1st Chapter"

Hi Anette, you'll get over it :loco:

Hi Edenbridge, yes and no. No, because the only official festival day with full line-up will be on Saturday April 1st. Vanden Plas and support act will do a gig on Sunday April 2nd. Yes, because we will sell combined tickets for Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Your advantage: you will be finally able to sleep late on Sunday morning, check out Amsterdam, come round with free jazz in P60 in the afternoon, and then close the weekend with some brilliant prog stuff!

Hi Wounded Land, you're paying attention, aren't you? The first edition featured a pre-party on Friday evening which included only 4 bands, and a full line-up on Saturday with 8 bands. That's why we considered the 2006 edition a one-day festival as well, and also included Friday evening as a pre-party. Oh, did I forget to mention that there's a pre-party? After Forever and support acts will do a gig on Friday March 31st!

A few days now... :hotjump:

Freek
Headway Festival Team

van den plas
will be scheduled on the 2nd op april
the tour dates on their web site "the web thing" says 1st of april
how come ????

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

So who the fuck is playing on Saturday now? I'd like a few more names and a little less bla-bla ;P

Thanks Frank!

Check the site indeedy bringa. It's all a bit low-res :yell: but what the hell, this year everything seems to be in low-res :loco:

We're working on the site, on the info etc. It's frustrating to have a genius line-up and a failing communication system for so long. There'll be more info soon on the confirmed artists (like Jonas Hellborg, Mattias Eklundh, Joel Hoekstra, Marcel Coenen, Rob van der Loo, Wolfgang Zenk's 7FOR4, Fanalo and Elmobo's Plug-In, Dark Harvest) and the linked concerts. We're still thinking of adding one or two names to the line-up, but with these fine musicians we have booked already we're sure you will be flabbergasted.

Thanks to everyone for all the patience.

Freek
Headway Festival Team

Totally hands down to Headway Festival's organization and all stuffs. You guys totally rule!! I just checked out the update on Headway Festival's website. Daarrn!!, this year's edition of Headway is going to be another great winner!! Yes, I am seriously planning to visit Amstelveen and Holland once again. I am highly looking forward to seeing 7for4 (in particular), and other great musicians. Additionally, the line-ups of both Friday (After Forever and Orpheo) and Sunday gigs featuring VANDEN PLAS and SPHERE OF SOULS look superbly fantastic!! :worship:

TetsuH

\m/FRNK\m/ said:
Heeeyyy Tetsu!! :D Would be great to see you again there :D

greetz

Yees, I'll be there again. I clearly remember Symmetry on the stage of HEADWAY blew me away. Your guitar playing was really amazing and very technical to enjoy watching. I hope to see you over there. I wish it'll be another great Headway Festival once again. I also hope to eat tasty harling sandwitch, hehehe :D

TetsuH

Kenneth : Hell yeah! 7for4 rules

tetsu_pilgrimmonk said:
Yees, I'll be there again. I clearly remember Symmetry on the stage of HEADWAY blew me away. Your guitar playing was really amazing and very technical to enjoy watching. I hope to see you over there. I wish it'll be another great Headway Festival once again. I also hope to eat tasty harling sandwitch, hehehe :D

TetsuH
Thanx man :kickass: I'll be on stage again, but now joining Marcel Coenen instead of him joining us :Smokin:
Harling sandwich hahahah.. and some beers hehe

Cheerz and see you there!!! It surely will be another great fest!! Great line-up!