Last Crack Euro-tour/Headway/Iceland pics posted online

Rokker

New Metal Member
Apr 13, 2004
Hey Everybody!

we posted some picutres from our tour of Iceland, Amsterdam and Headway Festival. Some of the headway shots are the ones posted by Progressia.net Ze Dan (thanks Dan!). Others are from the band and crew's cameras.

we had a great time as you can see in the photos. thanx again Freek and Onno and Headway Festival!!

Rökker
Last Crack

http://www.rokkerrecords.com/roadpics

Frurken said:
Hey Rokker and Cracks, Cool pics!
Everything back to normal yet?

Best,
Freek

Normal? hell no! my record label, Rökker Records, just released Buddo's new band CUDASIGH's debut album. it can be previewed and purchased by automated download at www.rokkerrecords.com/cudasigh

the album features Buddo (Last Crack, Magic 7) on vocals and guitar, Bear (Mind Ox, Stockard Jettison) on drums and Todd Winger (Last Crack, Magic 7) on bass. very good rock n roll, not metal really.

The album was written by Buddo while isolated for a year in Japan teaching English, while not knowing how to speak Japanese. It was a great challenge for him and produced some great music.

SHE MIGHT HAVE A GUN is having a reunion show this month in Madison, WI and their album was released a few months back on Rökker Records. SMHAG was an all-star band from Madison, WI featuring Buddo on drums and a list of local celebs playing the rest. "Live Drugs" is the only recording i know of with Buddo on drums, he's quite a drummer! SMHAG is available on Rökker Records for preview and download as well.

Driver 13, which features Last Crack 2.0 and Spiritus vocalist Shawn Anthony Brown and guitarist Kerry Koppen (Spiritus, Stockard Jettison) will be playing the show with SMHAG and releasing a brand new single for "download only" at you guessed it, Rökker Records.

The Annex - Madison, WI - 06 May - hopefully the show will be recorded multi-track!

i'm a whore, no? lol

there is so much unbelievable music that we are working on, that oddly enough is all Last Crack related, that i just have to tell people about it. sorry if i got excited and went on a advertising rant, but well worth it, it is good music.

The man sitting next to the suited man said, "I agree."

that is funny you say that! we think the same thing often... Last Crack (two versions), Magic 7, Cudasigh, Muzzy Luctin, Mind Ox and Spiritus would'nt be bad! i'll run to Icelandair.com and check ticket costs.... lol

hey Headway Forons!

on our way to the Headway Festival, Last Crack did a few shows in Reykjavik, Iceland.

I publish a music magazine in Wisconsin called, Maximum Ink.

I wrote a big story, tour diary style, for the mag. the first part is called, "48 Hours in Iceland with Last Crack". it documents our journey up to the day we woke up in Amsterdam for the festival.

Part II just hit the streets in print called "Amsterdam: Life on the road with Last Crack". it is not yet posted online but i will post a link when it hits the web. that article covers Headway Festival and Winston International, and lots of fun in Amsterdam.

if anyone is interested in print versions of the mag, there are two issues with both stories, 3 pages of pics and article each, i can send them out if you want to pay for postage.

enjoy!

48 Hours in Iceland with Last Crack