Redemption to headline Headway Festival in Amsterdam, 4/07

nvandyk

Feb 11, 2002
Visit site
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

REDEMPTION TO HEADLINE AMSTERDAM’S HEADWAY FESTIVAL IN APRIL, 2007

Los Angeles-based progressive metal band Redemption, featuring renowned vocalist Ray Alder of Fates Warning, has been confirmed as the headliner of April’s Headway Festival, being held April 6th and 7th in Amsterdam.

“We are very excited to finally have the opportunity to play in Europe for our fan base there,” said Nicolas van Dyk, Redemption’s guitarist and songwriter. “This is a great festival in its fifth year, and we’re very excited to be playing a lot of material from our upcoming CD, The Origins of Ruin, which will be out in late March.”

Redemption, which also features Bernie Versailles (guitars, Agent Steel), Sean Andrews (bass), Chris Quirarte (drums) and touring keyboardist Greg Hosharian, will play on April 7th. Information about the festival can be found at www.headwayfestival.com. Information about Redemption can be found at www.redemptionweb.com or at the band’s MySpace page www.myspace.com/thebandredemption.

Way to go Nick! You guys deserve it.

And I will second the Saphire comment above. ^

Read the news this morning and nothing could ruin my day anymore ;)

Was hoping to see them at PP europe this year, but with the conflicting dates it wouldn't be possible to see them ending up at this years bill, but this is even better (and much sooner!).

PPusaIV is a long time ago, great to see them finally again on stage.

congrats guys and see you in a few months in Holland.

Congratulations!

Good thing you guys are doing PP USA otherwise I'd be organizing a PP forum group discount trip....

Gawd, can you just image them seeing the sorry lot of us all over there? Ha ha

Congrats Nick.

And add me to the "please play Sapphire at PP" list.

dt

I didn't realize there was a please play Sapphire at PP list :lol: Why aren't I on it? I put in a thread a few months back that if Redemption plays Sapphire at PP, that alone would justify my whole trip out there :headbang: Congrats Nick and crew. I can't think of a more deserving band.