REDEMPTION announces release date and artwork for new album

From their facebook page:

You can now stream the new track "Noonday Devil" off our upcoming album "This Mortal Coil" - simply click on the tab 'Stream Noonday Devil'

~Jen

Additionally, you can head over to CMDISTRO.COM and pre order this awesome combo:

Remp_ThisMortal_di380x270.jpg

I don't have the same issue with the actual disc. It has the typical great Neil Kernon sound to it. I would assume this is a compression/format/streaming issue.
Very glad to hear that, the mix sounded a bit off on the streaming version and I would've been rather shocked if that's how it sounds on disk...Redemption's sound is always good, but especially with Neil Kernon behind the board, I'm expecting sonic bliss.

I don't have the same issue with the actual disc. It has the typical great Neil Kernon sound to it. I would assume this is a compression/format/streaming issue.

So the million dollar question..... Does this disc really qualify as a "Rage for Order for the 21st Century"?

Mind you, even if you answer NO to this, that it is just another average Redemption disc, it still will be one of the very best things I hear all year....

If that's the barometer for quality, than every disc released since June 27, 1986 has been a failure.

Who said anything about that being a barometer for quality? This was nothing more than a quote from Nick himself when he was approached by Neil about producing the album...... Just looking for some outside opinion to see if it captures that sort of feel.

Who said anything about that being a barometer for quality? This was nothing more than a quote from Nick himself when he was approached by Neil about producing the album.
If that's a quote from Nick, than he's really shooting for the stars. Hope he can achieve it. "Memory" may be the best song written in the last 20 years.