Enchant AND Fates Warning at Headway Festival!!!

Rick Pierpont

Odin's Court Guitar
Oct 1, 2003
Morrisville, NC
www.myspace.com
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what rock I've been living under, but I had never even heard of the Headway Festival that takes place in Amstelveen, The Netherlands (near Amsterdam). The next one takes place on April 2 and 3, 2005. Check out the Headway Festival lineup on their site:

http://www.headwayfestival.com/home.php

Enchant and Fates Warning are two of my all-time favorite bands and here they are together. Although I'm really MUCH more interested in seeing Enchant!! I've never experieinced their live show other than the Live At Last DVD and CD (and a few bootlegs :) But I want to see this band live BAD!!!! Additionally, there some other good bands playing as well -- Prymary and Symmetry (with Marcel Coenen filling in on guitars). One more note: Mike Portnoy is taking the kit for Fates Warning! That is intriguing as well!

This festival also sounds like a good fit for Odin's Court! Might be a good thing to start looking into for next year! :headbang: That would be awesome too!

OdinsCourt said:
Yeah, I read about this a couple of weeks ago on the Prog Power Europe website. Pretty cool! Too bad we aren't in Europe.

Yeah, I'll have to send a promo pack for next year...

:hotjump:

Yeah! They get some killer shows over there. Then again, so do we! BUt we don't have Enchant and Fates Warning headlining a show! I hope Enchant tours the US soon!