Enchant - Live (Pics) At Last

Hey Dan,

Nice picz...and so many! Took me awhile to get thru them all...
Makes me wonder if you had time to enjoy the show, since you must have been working the camera for most part of it (hahaha)

I'll check out the other headwaypicz some other time

Have a nice weekend GRTZ Bianca

By the way.... Don't forget to check out our website and leave a message in the guestbook.... Thanx

BiancaFF said:
Hey Dan,

Nice picz...and so many! Took me awhile to get thru them all...
Makes me wonder if you had time to enjoy the show, since you must have been working the camera for most part of it (hahaha)

Hey bianca, it's my way to enjoy a show :headbang:

Ze Dan said:
Hey bianca, it's my way to enjoy a show :headbang:

Oh dude GREAT pics!!! I just went through each and every one of them!

Thanks for taking so many - makes it a bit easier seeing how it was when I couldn't be there!

You rock, Dan!

Wow--wonderful photos! I especially like the fact that you covered the whole band--nice to see Sean and Bill included--and to see two bandmembers in the same shot, interacting. You picked up on the guys' emotionalism. quite clearly. That's such a huge part of their presentation. Cool how you worked with the lighting, too. Enjoyed the Fates Warning pix as well. Thanks for sharing!!

Kristin
Via pixelated dragon,

Havermout said:
Finally, my Headway Picture Gallery is online.

Besides the Enchant pics that you've already could have seen on the Enchant website, there are some more Enchant pics as well as the rest of the bands that played at Headway that weekend.

http://www.havermout.cistron.nl/images/Headway/

Enjoy!

Henk