Enchant at PP?

Havermout

Focused
Feb 11, 2002
The Netherlands
www.havermout.net
wow, if that would happen it's sure worth traveling to the US again.

I went to visit PP usa last weekend and at the PP preparty i wore my Enchant shirt i bought at the gig here in Holland during the break tour a few years back.

At least 5 people came up to me and said: wow man, i love your shirt, where did you get that one? When i told them i bought it at a gig they all where like jeeeeez you got to see them live? wow.

It's a pity so many of the American fans didn't had the opportunity to see Enchant at least once. Not to mention that they're touring in Europe next month again.

So i really do think a lot of fans would be really happy if Enchant is one of the bands playing next year's PP.

Henk

Well we didn't get to see Rush on their Vapor Trails tour over here in Europe. Sometimes life isn't fair.
Fortunately they shot the whole damn concert on camera for the upcoming DVD. This will be the first DVD Rush releases in Europe.
But back to Enchant now. I have never seen them live and I'm dying to see them on their European tour when they will be playing live in Holland. Hope all you Americans will get the same opportunity soon. This band is too cool to not have seen them at least once. For me I hope it will be my first concert of many to follow.

"Well we didn't get to see Rush on their Vapor Trails tour over here in Europe. Sometimes life isn't fair. Fortunately they shot the whole damn concert on camera for the upcoming DVD. This will be the first DVD Rush releases in Europe. "

I was there in the Rush DVD recording. An amazing show indeed. Your patience will pay off, I can assure you.

Big thanks for the PP info and pumping us for that one. I too agree we would be great for next years line up, and I hope we can do it? Maybe if a ton of people get on the website and start asking for us? it helps big time!

We have plenty of heavier tunes and actuaully anyone that has ever seen us live knows that we have plenty of teeth!!!!!

Enchant ideally would like to be able to do not just Prog or Heavy Festivals but many differant kinds! It is good to be versitile!

As for headlining PMF a US tour I think we may need to sell a few more disc's but who knows? maybe in the future? It would be nice to play a few local shows for a start and some US dates. We will just have to wait and see about that I guess.

Hey how about those Steelers :) sorry Mare Jim :)

Henk, thanks for wearing the shirt thats very cool of you! and all the PR!!! you too Wouter, we will be seeing you guys soon across the pond.

Not to rub it in too much but I sat third row right in front of Geddy for the VT tour here in Sacramento, it was amazing?! that was a bass lesson for me that night for sure! One of the best shows I have ever seen! I could hear Neils snare from the stage :) Mare we did tour with Jadis and they are not only a great band but totally cool guys! CRAZY :) especially my good friend John Jowitt! we were disapointed to find out they could not make the IO tour this year!

yeah, that Steeler game was AWESOME! The Steelers crushed the hated ratbirds!!!! Tommy Maddox is gonna have one heck of a season!

ebass said:
We have plenty of heavier tunes and actuaully anyone that has ever seen us live knows that we have plenty of teeth!!!!!

Enchant ideally would like to be able to do not just Prog or Heavy Festivals but many differant kinds! It is good to be versitile!

Yes it is.....will definitely keep this top of mind....hehehehehe :D That is definitely part of Enchant's appeal --- you guys can't be pigeonholed into only one genre or another!

You guys are going to RULE next month! :D

We toured with Jadis in 94!

And they were originally slated for the opening spot on this tour!

Great friends of Enchant and a great band!

ebass said:
We toured with Jadis in 94!

And they were originally slated for the opening spot on this tour!

Great friends of Enchant and a great band!

So.....Ed.....

How about we here make a joint request to IO for a ten-year anniversary tour of your own - ENCHANT and JADIS - TOUR 2004 !!! Has a nice ring to it doesn't it??? :Spin:

Y'all with me here???:hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

ProgMetalFan said:
yeah, that Steeler game was AWESOME! The Steelers crushed the hated ratbirds!!!! Tommy Maddox is gonna have one heck of a season!

Yea I lay my head in shame:( Those Squealers kick the Raven's ass. Hopefully the Raisins can get healthy again against the guys with the M&M helmets this weekend.

Anybody a College Football fan? I am a VT Hokie Alum, and I do think they are a bit overrated, but then again Miami looked pretty weak the first 2 1/2 qtrs last Saturday (that was an awesome game, though!!!). PMF are you a PSU fan? PSU lost a lot of starters, and it looks to be a tough season.

Mare

We were happy to hear that possibilty at first but is not going to happen. Maybe we can get them over here :) and the CGT will be great too.

Like us Jadis have jobs, and most important! Families! so that took them out of the mix! and we can relate! It is brutal being away from loved ones for more than a few weeks! I know I am very glad to be able to do this but at the same time dread that part!

You always wish you could bring them along! But thats a long trip! although I am still hoping to have the person I most want to be over there in the entire world somehow! That would make my year!

THATS YOU S&E

jjmannford said:
Yea I lay my head in shame:( Those Squealers kick the Raven's ass. Hopefully the Raisins can get healthy again against the guys with the M&M helmets this weekend.

Anybody a College Football fan? I am a VT Hokie Alum, and I do think they are a bit overrated, but then again Miami looked pretty weak the first 2 1/2 qtrs last Saturday (that was an awesome game, though!!!). PMF are you a PSU fan? PSU lost a lot of starters, and it looks to be a tough season.

Yes, I'm a PSU fan. I attend every PSU home game. I knew even before the season started this was going to be yet another mediocre year. After the dismal performance against Temple and the throttling by Boston College... I am quite sure this will be a horrible season that I will want to forget. I don't have much optimism for improvement.