Zero Hour to play the 2007 Headway Festival in Amstelveen NL!!

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
We are happy to share that Zero Hour will be coming back to Holland and playing the amazing 2007 Headway Festival. It will take April 7th and 8th at the awesome venue P60 www.p60.nl in Amstelveen NL.

Bands and full schedule will be up very soon and we'll have plenty more news to share very soon.

THIS RULES and please check out the Headway websites www.headwayfestival.com and www.myspace.com/headwayfestival

We'll have more updates to share with you very soon and want to thank Onno and everyone at Headway for having Zero Hour back....We look forward to it.

Jasun

Congratulations guys!!! This is awesome news!

Damn, its been a while since I was last in NL and I miss it. I would make plans to come over, but I have a feeling that I'll be flying a bit more than usual this year. ;)

Rick Pierpont said:
:lol: So would I!!! That would be very cool! Who knows?

That would indeed be cool! So hop on a plane and move your ass down here! :)

Rick Pierpont said:
I was really dying last year because Enchant and Fates Warning were playing.

Well, the place were they were playing was almost around the corner from me and I could not go! And you thought you felt bad! :loco:

Since then I moved so next time its going to be a longer trip.

Man what an awesome line-up they have thus far.....MAN HEADWAY is going to be awesome. Just got this from the Headway forum.

Headway Festival 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone

About time to give some information on the line-up. So far, these bands are confirmed:

- Into Eternity (CAN)
- Sleepytime Gorilla Museum (USA)
- Mind's Eye (SWE)
- To-Mera (UK)
- Seventh Wonder (SWE)

And to celebrate our 5th anniversary, we have confirmed some bands we really enjoyed at previous editions:
- Zero Hour (USA)
- Last Crack (USA)
- Loch Vostok (SWE)

We will confirm more bands within short, including a fine selection of Dutch talents and a grand headliner. Pre-sales will probably start in January 2007.

Now for your comments...

See you in April

Freek
Headway Festival Team

I have to check Seventh Wonder out for sure and look forward to seeing everyones set. Really looking forward to Sleepytime Gorilla Museum and can you believe it their in the same area as us......Can't wait to see everyone and Hawk and Spatch we'll have to say cheers with a beer.

YOU KATS RULE!!

Jasun

Can't wait to see everyone and Hawk and Spatch we'll have to say cheers with a beer.

Sounds great to me I really look forward to it

ZHJ&T said:
I have to check Seventh Wonder out for sure and look forward to seeing everyones set. Really looking forward to Sleepytime Gorilla Museum and can you believe it their in the same area as us......Can't wait to see everyone and Hawk and Spatch we'll have to say cheers with a beer.

YOU KATS RULE!!

Jasun

:hotjump: Damn!! Why is it not April yet? Cheers with a beer!! :kickass: Fucking excellent buddy! Thats a classic! It will be the party of the year!

spatch said:
Sounds great to me I really look forward to it

Indeed! I marked my calender.