Heathen

Electric Savage

Bukkake Bastard
May 13, 2002
San Francisco
www.earth-dog.com
Things are looking up for these guys! Word has it that the Bay Area guys are headed towards the studio to record a new album. Hopefully they can find a label and get it released soon. In addition, Lee and Darren, as well as Jon Torres (Ulysses Siren, Warning SF) have been touring with Kevin Heybourne in Europe playing gigs as the reformed Angel Witch. From what I've heard the old tunes have more of a thrashier crunch!! If things work out, we should see some new recordings from the legendary NWOBHM act as well! Stay tuned for more at the new Heathen forum: http://pub33.ezboard.com/bnwobhm

I would love to see a new thrash album from heather. I really liked their guitar sound, just did not like their singer. His voice was to lightweight for the genre.

I will be looking forward to their new album.

HEATHEN Reunite, Begin Work On New Album - July 18, 2003 Acclaimed late '80s San Francisco Bay Area metallers HEATHEN have reunited and are in the process of finishing up work on a album of covers of originals, due in late 2003/early 2004 through an as-yet-undisclosed label.

"[Guitarist] Lee [Altus] and I just got back from Europe with ANGEL WITCH," drummer Darren Minter (DECONSTRUCT) said in a posting to the band's message board. "We are going to be putting the finishing touches on the 'Recovered' album in L.A with our producer Rob Beaton who also worked on the 'Victims Of Deception' album with us. This album is going to have 4 or 5 covers, 1 original, and demo stuff from the 'Victims' era that we realize crushes. We are finalizing a deal and should have it out by the end of the year. We also have 7 or 8 new songs in the can for a all new studio release next year (sorry, no new metal here) so now that we're back we will keep everybody posted on what's up with us."

From BlabberMouth.Net