Heaven Ablaze new to this Forum!

Rusty Nails

New Metal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.heaven-ablaze.com
Hails from Canada!

I'm Derek from London Ontario Canada. My interest's in music and metal are very wide but here are some of the bands that have had a big influence on me as a guitar player... God Dethroned, Insomnium, In Flames, Kalmah, Opeth, Metallica, Slayer, Mystic Prophecy, Arch Enemy, Quo Vadis, Iced Earth, Death, Dimmu Borgir, Old Mans Child, At The Gates, Dissection, Emperor, Immortal, Cradle Of Filth, Cryptopsy, Kataklysm, Kreator, Nile, Pantera, Shadows Fall, Soilwork, Testement & The Haunted...

Anyways I play in a Melodic Death metal band named "Heaven Ablaze"
we have released one indie Demo called "Enlightened By Darkness" and we are about to release our second full length album called "Reborn Through Evil"...in which we recorded with J-F Dagenais of Kataklysm... and was mastered by Alan Douches.

If anyone is interesed in hearing 3 new songs from the new album feel free to check out
www.myspace.com/heavenablazecanada
And
www.heaven-ablaze.com

check'er out and look forward to chatin' with everyone soon!
Keep those horns high!
CHEERS! :headbang: :kickass: :Smokin:

Oooo Canada!! I wanna go there someday.... Heyo Derek!! I'm Mari, I r nu here too. You got a band? No fair...*sniff* Well one day perhaps.....So you all famous yet? Hmm tried to listen to your music but it won't play!! Damn myspace...

Yer welcome! Cool site........it made me hungry...Mmm...steak. :lol: But seriously how long have you all been playing? Also when are you coming to the U.S.???....Is it going to be while? :)