Heaven and Hell at Radio City Music Hall

Who plays first? Machine Head or Megadeth and roughly what time did they hit the stage?

I will be returning from Mexico on the Friday they are playing and must drive from Columbus to Cleveland and was wondering what kind of time I had. If Machine Head is on first, then no worries.

Who plays first? Machine Head or Megadeth and roughly what time did they hit the stage?

I will be returning from Mexico on the Friday they are playing and must drive from Columbus to Cleveland and was wondering what kind of time I had. If Machine Head is on first, then no worries.

There were no openers at my show but I would assume (and hope) Machine Head plays first.

I'll be there at Dodge Theatre myself, along with some friends. VERY MUCH looking forward to it! I saw Sabbath with Dio at the Mesa Amphitheater in '92 on Dehumunanizer tour. Problem is, I was so fucked up that night that I don't remember it. On April 22nd, 2007, I finally get some redemption. I'll make sure to keep the "can"' count down so memories are still intact. :D

I'll be there too....can't remember the last time I was this psyched about a show!

I was at that Mesa Amphitheater show in '92. I just remember that it was *freezing* that night, so your alcohol intake at least kept you warm. :)

I would think Machine Head would go first as well. It would be stunning if they were the second band.