7. Fear
8. Falling Off The Edge Of The World
9. Follow The Tears
10. Die Young
11. Heaven And Hell

Encore:
12. Country Girl intro
13. Neon Knights

excellent... I won free tickets to the show in Atlantic City. Do you have any idea how these fellas travel? Do they get individual limos or do they do the oldschool tour bus? I plan on doing some stalking before and after the show.

We didn't see you there!
It was a last minute thing for us.
Joe won VIP tix through his work on Monday, so he, Laura, Mike and I were rockin' out classy style.
Yay us!

That storm sucked!
I decided to walk to Charter One after work...which by the way is like a 2.5 mile walk from the West Loop...and the storm hit right when I was at the half way point. Having only $20 in my pocket, I opted to save that $20 for beer instead of getting into a cab.
But needless to say, it made the rest of the night extremely uncomfortable.
Cold and soaking wet sitting in 55 degree weather with 35 mph winds by the lake = Miserable!

But it was worth it to see Dio and the Sabbath boys in action. Dio's voice was cracking a bit at times, and I did notice he opted to skip the high notes in a few tunes, but Hell....the dude is like the Bilbo Baggins of Metal....like a 150 yr old Hobbit...He's the King of Rock n Rooooolllllllllll!!!!!!!!!
Anyway....Iommi was awesome as usual, and Geezer sounded especially fan-freakin'-tastic.

Coheed and Cambria were really cool and I wish they could have played longer.
Hopefully they'll be back soon.

Sorry I missed you Lotesticles! ;)

On the way home from the atlantic city show. kicked. ass! they played the same set. i bouht an autographed cd for $50. woo. seeing them at a place as small as te house of blues was a fantastic experience

On the way home from the atlantic city show. kicked. ass! they played the same set. i bouht an autographed cd for $50. woo. seeing them at a place as small as te house of blues was a fantastic experience

They played at a House Of Blues? That would be amazing. The Chicago show was excellent. I was right down front for the entire show. The sound was great and getting to see Tony and Geezer from that close was :worship:. I ended up with a couple of picks from Tony to add to my collection. I don't think that I could ever get tired of seeing Die Young or Falling Off The Edge Of The World live.

The new songs sounded soooooooo fucking good, too. iommi is still writing great riffs after alll these years, its incredible. go to twitter.com/bozzltov i posted some video that i took... sme pics too. youll have to go back a little bit