Heaven and Hell...

Priest of Evil

Adores the Number 666
Dec 1, 2005
I hope they open with After All, that will be so cool, how can you resist banging your head:headbang:

here's a couple of recent setlists
HEAVEN AND HELL:
Supporting Metallica (Thursday, July 5) at Rotundenplatz in Vienna, Austria.
01. Intro
02. The Mob Rules
03. Children of the Sea
04. Voodoo
05. Sign of the Southern Cross
06. Guitar Solo
07. Falling Off the Edge of the World
08. Heaven and Hell

Heaven and Hell Tour 2007: March 26 - Montreal, Quebec - Canada
E5150
After All
The Mob Rules
Children of the sea
Lady Evil
I
The sign of the southern cross
Voodoo
The Devil’s Cried
Vinnie Appice Drum solo
Computer God
Shadow of the wind
Falling off the edge to the world
Die Young
Heaven and Hell
Neon Knight (encore)

here is an old one taken from http://www.dio.net/tour/setlists/heaven_and_hell.html

Intro: Supertzar (taped)
War Pigs
Neon Knights
N.I.B.
Lonely Is The Word (mid 05.1980-06.1980)
Children Of The Sea (24.04.1980-mid 05.1980, 07.1980-02.02.1981)
Sweet Leaf
Drum Solo
Sweet Leaf
Lonely Is The Word (24.04.1980-mid 05.1980)
Children Of The Sea (mid 05.1980-06.1980)
Lady Evil (09.05.1980, 18.11.1980, 20.01.1981)
Black Sabbath
Heaven And Hell
Iron Man
Guitar Solo
Die Young
Paranoid (Encore)
Children Of The Grave (Encore, only at some concerts)

3 more sleeps!

I expect a full report Preist,

I think they will play this set list...

The Mob Rules
Children of the sea
I
The sign of the southern cross
Voodoo
The Devil’s Cried
Vinnie Appice Drum solo
Computer God
Falling off the edge to the world
Die Young
Heaven and Hell
Neon Nights

They appear to be dropping songs as the tour goes on... and don't play any OZZY stuff.... enjoy u lucky cunt
Only 6 more sleeps to the Gong ... then Newcastle and Sydney ...hee har

Damm thats good mate.

I've got noise bleed seats in Sydney, but the Gong and Newcastle , pretty close but not ROW A... HAHHAH ..

Lucky bugger.

Cheers

I hope we get a longer set because it's a headlining gig rather than a festival appearance, though I'm not too pleased they've dropped Ear In The Wall. That's my favourite of the three new tracks!

Not that I mind because I would have paid whatever it took, but why did general admission to a 2000 seater venue cost me $126 when C reserve at The Police next year was only $99?

Glad to hear Adelaide sold out so quickly after absolutely zilch in the way of publicity or promotion. How are other states going?

W

G'day all, saw the show last night in Perth, Bucko pretty much nailed it with his guesses for songs to be played. Had a blast. For those lucky enough to be going, ENJOY!! And a question for Bucko... Don't suppose you played rugby league for the Gungahlin Gallopers a few seasons ago?

Fuck, if they dont play After All at the beginning I'm gonna be disappointed, I've been looking forward to that as the opener for quite some time now...

If they're dropping songs they must be getting really tired, if thats the case the entry price is way too high for such a short list (a free six pack on entry would compensate)- Best to get really fucking drunk so you dont notice that you've been ripped off! That's my plan anyhow... I truely fuckin' hope Motorhead tickets are more reasonably priced.

Hopefully I'm still standing on Sunday coz my sons got a nasty gastrobug. Yesterday was just vomiting and diarrhoea till about midnight. He was one pastey looking kid today, poor little bugga.

Dio live in Australia, fuck yeah!:headbang:

G'day all, saw the show last night in Perth, Bucko pretty much nailed it with his guesses for songs to be played. Had a blast. For those lucky enough to be going, ENJOY!! And a question for Bucko... Don't suppose you played rugby league for the Gungahlin Gallopers a few seasons ago?

Glad u enjoyed the show Mate, really looking forward to this

Nar did'nt play for them, last played footy 1995/96 for the Mighty Hillston Bluebirds in Group 17 (Riverina -Hay, Rankin Springs, Ivanhoe, Eulablong, Goolgowi , the group followed now Aussie Rules took over) . Retired when I move to Canberra

Fuck, well it was heaven and hell... I dont recall hearing Lady Evil (which i was completely suprised about). They oipened with Mob Rules, After All was not to seen. It was good but it was bad. Great to see Dio, I bought a paper thin tour shirt for $45 - I hope it lasts...