11. Vinny Appice Solo
12. Computer God
13. Falling Off The Edge of The World
14. Shadow of The Wind
15. Die Young
16. Heaven and Hell
---------------------
17. Neon Knights

Check out pictures from the show at Metal-Rules.com.

According to several people that attended the concert, Dio announced towards the end of the band's performance that the show would be cut short due to a curfew, resulting in one of the two planned encores — "Lonely is the Word" — getting dropped from the final setlist.

So, pretty cool, methinks. Really, those are the best songs off of Heaven and Hell/Mob Rules for my taste....extremely pleased to see they are doing Falling off the Edge of the World, Lonely is the Word (time permitting apparently), Sign of the Southern, Voodoo, Die Young. Anyway, this is gonna kill. Can't wait.

Yeah, weren't you going to a Canada show? Incidentally, I've been looking through your list in spare time (which is sparse right now). I'll get back to you on that - thanks for kind offer!

Yes, thanks! That's a very cool list . . . except for my concert nemesis: the dreaded drum solo. I don't see the point, and think that they sap the energy from the crowd. Then again, these guys are all so old that they probably need a rest break :)

Good to see three songs from Dehumanizer, which I think is an underrated album.

Anyone else going to be at the Philly show May 10?

Steve in Philly

01. E5150
02. After All (The Dead)
03. The Mob Rules
04. Children of The Sea
05. Lady Evil
06. Ear In The Wall
07. I
08. The Sign of The Southern Cross
09. Voodoo
10. The Devil Cried
11. Vinny Appice Solo
12. Computer God
13. Falling Off The Edge of The World
14. Shadow of The Wind
15. Die Young
16. Heaven and Hell
---------------------
17. Neon Knights

Check out pictures from the show at Metal-Rules.com.

According to several people that attended the concert, Dio announced towards the end of the band's performance that the show would be cut short due to a curfew, resulting in one of the two planned encores — "Lonely is the Word" — getting dropped from the final setlist.

So, pretty cool, methinks. Really, those are the best songs off of Heaven and Hell/Mob Rules for my taste....extremely pleased to see they are doing Falling off the Edge of the World, Lonely is the Word (time permitting apparently), Sign of the Southern, Voodoo, Die Young. Anyway, this is gonna kill. Can't wait.

I can't wait till March 27th!!! This will be a killer show!!

If they don't play 'Country Girl' I'm not going :loco:

I'm not going anyway, since they're not going to play here :cry:

If they don't play 'Country Girl' I'm not going :loco:

I'm not going anyway, since they're not going to play here :cry:

Indeed!
Country Girl is probably my second fav from "Mob Rules" (after Southern Cross). It's a gorgeous tune...and very underrated.

My ideal setlist would also have included "Wishing Well" which is ridiculously awesome!

As for the great Dehumanizer record, I feel that they're overlooking the albums four best songs!! (Too Late, TV Crimes, Sins of the Father, Time Machine). 'I' is marginal, at best.

I agree that 'Wishing Well' (astounding tune!), 'TV Crimes' and 'Time Machine' should also be in the setlist.

Again, since I won't be there :(

Saw it last night! Brilliant show, stage show was great and the band was spot on. If Dio sounds for your guy's shows what I witnessed, you'll be in awe. :headbang:

The played more or less the same set list as listed above (not fully sure if it was exact). Megadeth was awesome - Dave's voice has never sounded better (I was really shocked as his voice live never usually sounds that great, but he hit all of the notes, in and with great dexterity).

This is arguably the tour of the year!