Heaven and Hell set times?

Saw the show in Chicago...Dio is still the man... it was cool hearing all these songs in their entirety instead of medleys the way Dio does them with his band... but DAM was Megadeth a hard act to follow!!!

Megadeth tore it up and wiped the stage with Sabbath. Love Dio, love those Sabbath songs, but you can't go from an hour of speed metal to a slow, doomy set like they played.

Still a great show though - Sabbath just kinda droned on after a while though. Insanely loud as well.

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

On a side note, anyone in the Cleveland area want a ticket? A friend of mine backed out and I will sell you the ticket for face value.

Let me know.

I saw the show in Los Angeles and they START ON TIME. Get there early. Machine Head came on exactly at 7:00. Megadeth around 7:45 and Sabbath at 9:00 until 11:30.

Gotta say the drive from Kansas City to Chicago was well worth the Sabbath show, and seeing a killer Megadeth set was nice too. Liked the new tunes, thats a first in about 10 years for me with MD. definitely right about them being on time, like clockwork.

Yeah, neither me nor my boyfriend was upset about missing Machine Head. Actually, Al wasn't upset about missing Megadeth either. He thinks they're horrible live. But I would have at least liked to have seen one song.

Why would he think that(about Megadeth)? I mean, Megadeth are not circus clowns onstage, their music is very complex so they might not jump around as much as say, Bruce Dickinson, but they still put on a hell of a show! Hope you get to see them sometime though, I'm pretty sure you'll like them.

Saw the show in Chicago...Dio is still the man... it was cool hearing all these songs in their entirety instead of medleys the way Dio does them with his band... but DAM was Megadeth a hard act to follow!!!

Megadeth tore it up and wiped the stage with Sabbath. Love Dio, love those Sabbath songs, but you can't go from an hour of speed metal to a slow, doomy set like they played.

Still a great show though - Sabbath just kinda droned on after a while though. Insanely loud as well.

Could not agree more with both of these statements. You simply must see Megadeth, especially if you have not seen them before. Tight and crisp...band was killer.

Won't be a spoiler, but H&H should flip their first two songs and things could've been a whole lot different.

Megadeth has only toured a couple of years or so now with this line-up. Precision is the correct word for them live, absolutely killer! Saw 'em on last Gigantour and they were as tight as can be.

Why would he think that(about Megadeth)? I mean, Megadeth are not circus clowns onstage, their music is very complex so they might not jump around as much as say, Bruce Dickinson, but they still put on a hell of a show! Hope you get to see them sometime though, I'm pretty sure you'll like them.

If he ever logs on to the PP forums again, I'll let him tell you himself. ;)