Heavenly's new album

heavenly

The Defender
Sep 11, 2002
Arles , France
www.heavenly-fanclub.fr.st
Hi everybody!
I have a great news for you. I'm giving to you the name of the Heavenly's upcoming album:
It will be called EVIL !!!!!!!!!

An other news, the Heavenly fanclub will have his own website and its will be available on july.. more news soon

See ya

Hey... when that new album is going to be released? I have waited it since I heard they were recording it. And is it still only a rumor - or a gossip - that Timo Tolkki produced or mixed new Heavenly album? Heard and read somewhere... plus seen them once alive in Helsinki! It was great show, supporting for Edguy by the way. Can't wait if I get chance to see again.

Great news heavenly! Can't wait to hear their new album! :headbang: I believe and hope the music still will be ultra melodic power metal..which is superb :)
Cool to hear that it will be a Heavenly fanclub webite too ;)

NP: Supreme Majesty - Strike like Thunder

That's nice to see that many people are waiting the new Heavenly album. It will be available at the end of september / beginning of october ( if all goes good ).

Stratowiruz: No ... Timo Tolkki won't produce the album. This is Sascha Paeth ( Rhapsody - Angra - Kamelot ) you'll mix and mastered the new album .
The album will be more powerfull , more symphonic & melodic and more speed.... A fuckin' album!!!!

Well... if Sascha Paeth behind the mixing table then I believe the work should be awesome.
So you made me waiting and looking for even more now, thanks for the info "heavenly" character! :)

Hehe, yes, Sascha Paeth is indeed a master behind the mixing table. And speaking of which, I've heard some rumors about his new project "Aina".. I heard that Tobias Sammet and Michael Kiske will participate on this project.. do anyone know if this is true?

I am another who is eagerly anticipating the new Heavenly album. I have both the previous albums and had the pleasure of seeing them with Ed Guy and Gamma Ray in November 2001. Actually it was their performance at this gig that prompted me to go out and get the albums. Excellent!!

dragonmaiden said:
I am another who is eagerly anticipating the new Heavenly album. I have both the previous albums and had the pleasure of seeing them with Ed Guy and Gamma Ray in November 2001. Actually it was their performance at this gig that prompted me to go out and get the albums. Excellent!!

I know someone who has a smashing Heavenly T-Shirt too ;)

Heavenly for Bloodstock 04
:headbang:

stratowiruz said:
I liked the debut album more than the "Sign of the Winner".

Nah, I have to disagree with you there strato. I like Sign of The Winner better than the debut. I think it's catchier material on SOTW. Just take songs like 'The world will be Better' and 'Still Believe' for instance. Those are fucking catchy tracks, and the debut haven't to many of those I think. But that's my personal opinion. I aint saying that the debut is bad, cause I like the debut alot too. There are some great tracks there too, but my personal favorite is SOTW.
Like you I think and hope their next album will be their best ! :headbang:

NP: Heavenly - Still Believe :headbang: :headbang:

to be brutally honest i think evil is a pretty crappy name for an album title

are there any death metal songs on there ?

am i over reacting ? what do you guys think

i just dont think heavenly fit having a cd called that its a bit tacky

looseunit said:
to be brutally honest i think evil is a pretty crappy name for an album title

are there any death metal songs on there ?

am i over reacting ? what do you guys think

i just dont think heavenly fit having a cd called that its a bit tacky

Hi Steve! Good questions.....

Why EVIL?.... because Heavenly wants to do a link with their concept album and they want a word which is the opposite of heavenly.... Heavenly will stay like their firsts albums. You have to wait for some news about the concept and you'll undertand the title.... :cool:
See ya

Heavenly are both live and studio niquédéliques, baby :D!

I like the name of Evil, 'cause it remembers me an old ennemy :lol: !

I'm sure the 3rd album is a groovy piece o'rock, yeahhhhh!

Hi guys!
I've got some great news for you. The Heavenly Fanclub official website will be online on july 15th. I'll give you the adress on monday. On this website you'll find exclusive merchandising.... :p
and many other things.....
An other new: this threat got a link in the heavenly forum :-D and there is a question , a very interesting question.... Who am I ? you'll know it next week may be.