Heaviest sounding chick singer! (Canadian too!)

metalbonez

New Metal Member
Jul 2, 2003
www.bloodshoteye.tk
Check out bloodshoteye from Leamington Ontario Canada. An extreme Deathcore band featuring the Heaviest female singer on the planet! Chronica! With influneces by: Lamb of God, chimaira, Living Sacrifice, Burn t by the Sun, SKinless, hatebreed, Caliban etc.
Check out chronica on HITLIST.
www.mp3.com/bloodshoteye420

metalbonez said:
Check out bloodshoteye from Leamington Ontario Canada. An extreme Deathcore band featuring the Heaviest female singer on the planet! Chronica! With influneces by: Lamb of God, chimaira, Living Sacrifice, Burn t by the Sun, SKinless, hatebreed, Caliban etc.
Check out chronica on HITLIST.
http://www.mp3.com/bloodshoteye420

Yeah, you're definitely a stupid ass hardcore kid if you're talking about shit like that.

Deathcore? Fucking fag.

Angela gets my vote, either her or the chick from Shadow.

Wow, people that know Wetwork on this board? Surprising... they're from my city. I guess the ones that know are Toronto folk... I don't expect to see anyone from Oshawa here.

Bloodshoteye is obsessed with saying "the heaviest chick singer".

With that said, this chick IS "heavier" than people like Angela Gossow or Tokiko Shimamoto(Shadow), but she's not the heaviest either...and for fuck's sake! Stop announcing that on EVERY freakin' board you go to! Just describe your music, don't throw in "the heaviest chick singer" every time!

Saldiac said:
what about Dawn Crosby of Fear Of God?
I know she died several years ago but she had a truly aggressive & heavy voice

years and years ago, i had a compilation tape, with FoG on it. christ i was impressed with that voice, coz a day earlier i read that it was a woman.

how the fuck did she die then? shame...