Heavy greetings from Austria :D

Kreiterhex_

New Metal Member
May 5, 2014
Austria
Hey guys!

My Name is Jaci, but all my friends call me "Hex", which is the german word for witch.
I'm 19 and I'm from Austria.

I love a lot of different bands, but mostly those with a lot of screaming vocals. My favourite bands are Slipknot, Stone Sour ( i love Corey Taylor's voice), Black Dahlia Murder and Heaven Shall Burn ( i don't know if they are known here because they are a German band), but i also like softer stuff like Volbeat or Machine Head.

My Hobbies are horsebackriding and I have a horse on my own :) i also love playing Soccer, though I'm the only Girl in my Team. I first played in a Girl-only Team, but now I Play with my boyfriend and others Boys, though you wouldn't recognize that I'm a Girl when you se me playing.

The Kind of clothes I wear are mostly band Shirts or Dresses (mostly black of course :D) and Springer Stiefel. I don't know how they are called in English, they are the Kind of black combat boots our and the german army wears ( I think they are different to those in America). When I'm going out I'm wearing mostly gothic corsets and high heels :)

Feel free to ask me what you would like to know :)

Jaci :)