Heavy Metal Fans To Be Medicated

This guy needs a girlfriend...... ok..... just turn of the PC.... wait he hasn't hit on Skorned1 so maybe he Gay......... Not that there's anything wrong with that:OMG:

Mr Anthrax Mosher, you are such a little fudnut! You've been here for a couple of months insulting people who have been here for years. I actually thought you were pretty hard done by when you first started posting and felt a bit sorry for you, then u started making stupid comments and throwing insults at long-standing members just because they disagree with your views.
Word of advice stop being such a moaning little arrogant c*nt!
Thank you
Goodnight
Jock.

Anthrax_Mosher said:
bert.jpg
Anthrax Mosher
Dahhhh I am one dumb mother fucker and i do meth. Whos the smartass now bitch!? You guys aren't even fans of Anthrax....NOBODY is!!!!!! JUST ME!!!! You hear me? JUST ME!!!! DAHHH!! I'll show you u !! Oh yeah Korn ROX and ICP is kewl!!!!!?
:wave:

Jono said:
whats wrong with a woman hanving random sexual cravings? you and i as men have them 24/7 so you should be happy that there are some that are as horny as we are.
-Jono-

Well it's stupid to have to scroll through the shit all the time. I come to this board to read stuff about my favorite band of all time, not to see bullshit like this. If that's all a girl cares about, then it's not for me.

A_M, maybe you're just not really into girls. I think that's what it is - Skorned makes you uncomfortable. You'd rather talk to men about men (who happen to be in a band...)

Oh, while I'm here;
You're = 'you are'
your = belonging to someone

They're = they are
Their = belonging to someone
There = as in 'over there'

Love,
Ross.

p.s - Props to Jock for incorporating the word 'fud' into a post. There has been a fud resurgence lately!

Ross___ said:
A_M, maybe you're just not really into girls. I think that's what it is - Skorned makes you uncomfortable. You'd rather talk to men about men (who happen to be in a band...)

Oh, while I'm here;
You're = 'you are'
your = belonging to someone

They're = they are
Their = belonging to someone
There = as in 'over there'

Love,
Ross.

p.s - Props to Jock for incorporating the word 'fud' into a post. There has been a fud resurgence lately!

Fuckin dumbass. You are the one who admitted you were fuckin gay !!! HHaAA Fuckin faggot. Smart ass you think i give a fuck about how to spell the shit. You sure do go out of your way to insult people you hate, ya fuckin fruityass bastard !!!!

I wonder how many keyboards AM goes through in a month since he has NO other way to get his aggression out. Maybe try masterbation since there is no way you could get a chick. OR! Pahrump, Nevada! Prostitution is legal there.

Every time he posts he just digs himself a deeper grave in the cemetery of stupidity. The funniest part is that he's the only one that doesn't realize it.

Rich

Anthrax_Mosher said:
Fuckin dumbass. You are the one who admitted you were fuckin gay !!! HHaAA Fuckin faggot. Smart ass you think i give a fuck about how to spell the shit. You sure do go out of your way to insult people you hate, ya fuckin fruityass bastard !!!!

Wow, he's really into my ass isn't he? "Smart ass", "fruity ass"...you're very kind A_M. Thanks very much! :)

Love,
Ross.
x