heavy metal machine ? O.o

GreyAkhin

New Metal Member
Oct 30, 2006
one night i was fooling around on the internet, than i found this song that was called heavy metal machine, it was a very fast heavy-metal-with-very-high-vocals, and it surprised me to see that the artist was Dan Swano
was this really recorded by dan ? =/
also, i found a sogn called lucreatia, pretty similar to moontower, without the growls. In wich project is this song ? ._.

"heavy metal machine" was a project called Steel that released 1 7"lp
you'd probably find here more information on that, but also the opeth website under discography and sideprojects (i think) can be of help.

Lucretia (lucretia my reflection , actually.) is a Sisters of mercy cover song, from some kid of tribute compilation...

hope this helps :)

Reactions: paradoxile
Yeah, Heavy Metal Machine is an EP, with 3 songs... "Rock Tonite" and "Say Goodbye (to love)" are the other 2.

What's interesting is that I recently found ANOTHER track bundled with that. It's listed as 'Swano, Akerfeldt, Schect - The Green manalishi 1998". I have no idea what it is, although one of the voices in the background does sound like Mikael's (Although neither him nor Swano are singing). Anyone know anything about this?

Link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/30701541/Steel_-_Heavy_Metal_Machine.zip.html

omg I just had the funniest experience ever...
as I was opening this thread I did the high pitch "STEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLL" and a motorcycle passed under the window...making a sound like on the ep.
that was so cool.

mylovedenied said:
Yeah, Heavy Metal Machine is an EP, with 3 songs... "Rock Tonite" and "Say Goodbye (to love)" are the other 2.

What's interesting is that I recently found ANOTHER track bundled with that. It's listed as 'Swano, Akerfeldt, Schect - The Green manalishi 1998". I have no idea what it is, although one of the voices in the background does sound like Mikael's (Although neither him nor Swano are singing). Anyone know anything about this?

Link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/30701541/Steel_-_Heavy_Metal_Machine.zip.html
if you listen to that Green Manalishi cover, right at the very end turn it way up! "That ruled!"

also at the beginning, the messed up start :lol: so great

Reactions: paradoxile
I feel bad :( I have no idea where to get a legal copy of it! Alas that means I have a not-so-legal version... if one comes up though TELL MEEEEEE cause I WANT IT!
Say Goodbye To Love has to be the coolest song in existence!
Is that Mikael soloing or Peter or Dan? Wow... thats three great guitarists in one band!

chrisdoig24k said:
I feel bad :( I have no idea where to get a legal copy of it! Alas that means I have a not-so-legal version... if one comes up though TELL MEEEEEE cause I WANT IT!
Say Goodbye To Love has to be the coolest song in existence!
Is that Mikael soloing or Peter or Dan? Wow... thats three great guitarists in one band!

There isn't a not-so-legal version, all the tracks were put online by Swano, with everyone's permission, so it's all legal. :p (just being pedantic)