Hef makes Nita an offer (sorta)

Traxan

Mar 10, 2012
San Antonio Metal Music Examiner: You recently did an interview for Playboy Radio, so I'd be remiss if I didn't ask — did they offer you a pictorial?

Nita: They joked about it a lot. They didn't put an official offer on the table. But they definitely threw it out there. My joking response was, "Maybe with a strategically placed guitar." [laughs] I don't think it's actually in the future, but it's fun to joke about.

San Antonio Metal Music Examiner: Well, if you did something like that — with a strategically placed guitar — that wouldn't be too different from the Revolver [magazine] "Hottest Chicks" type of thing, would it?

Nita: Yeah. You know, for photos, we talk about the word "objectify." And, you know, it's subjective. If you want to look at the photos in Revolver and think, "This girl's trying to get attention because she looks the way she does," then that's fine. I'm still going to do my same practice regimen, and I'm still going to get on stage and do all my guitar set-ups and swap out my own pickups. I'm still going to do all that stuff too. People are always going to talk.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ne...ffer-to-pose-for-playboy/#eBdM0sMmXyER2D7S.99