Hei, are there really crazy metalheads from Finland?:)))

Hellena from...

just looking for a sign
Jul 28, 2004
pretty weird world...
Hei, I’m Hellena. After a few sleepless nights I understood I can’t live without UM and have to register here… and here I’m :)
I like: freedom, “openmind” persons, my black “Jackson”, red vine, twilight, wind and autumn.
I’m looking for Finnish metalheads, ‘cos I’m interest very much Finland and Finnish language, history and culture. And of course - Children of Bodom (foreveeeeer!!!!) :headbang: , Sinergy, Sentenced, Charon, Eläkeläiset, Fintroll… and I’d like to have friends from there to know more about this country and people. Well, write me in “private” if you want…your gender and age doesn’t matter…

Hellena from... said:
Hei, are there really crazy metalheads from Finland?:)))
Ummm, not to nitpicl, but I think you will find that you don't need to add the 'crazy' on the front of metalhead, at least as it pertains to Finnish folk, cos they are all that way! :loco:

Do your self a favour and go visit the Dark Tranquility Forum, or better yet, the Finnish Metal Scene forum. ;)

Spike

Hi Hellena
welcome to the forum.
I am a newbie also. I look forward to seeing you around the site.

blessings

crystal dawn :wave:

Hey you! I am from Finland too.What kind of metal do you like?
Well, a lot of styles and bands...for exemple Children of Bodom, Sentenced, In Flames, Charon, Anathema, Death, Arch Enemy, Atheist, Cynic, Slayer, Sepulture, The 3d and the Mortal, Blind Guardian, Iron Maiden, Sinergy, Helloween, Megadeth, Metallica, Threshold, Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth, Bathory, Immortal…and other...And what do you like? :)

2IconOfSin:
Yeah, I like these bands too (except Moonsorrow - didn't hear it yet :cry: )