HELKER: Firesoul

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
ARGENTINA’S HELKER TO RELEASE FIRESOUL ALBUM IN MAY

"...Argentina-based heavy/power metal band, Helker, will release their new album, Firesoul on May 5th via AFM Records...."

helkeralbummarch.jpg

Reactions: DigitalMan
This is a really good album. I spun the disk about 10 times on Tuesday, and found almost every song to be in the "gotta hit the back button and listen to that AGAIN" category. Empty Room is powerful all by itself, but the video makes it even more so--give these guys credit for using this subject matter considering the machismo fueled country in which they live.

This is a really good album. I spun the disk about 10 times on Tuesday, and found almost every song to be in the "gotta hit the back button and listen to that AGAIN" category. Empty Room is powerful all by itself, but the video makes it even more so--give these guys credit for using this subject matter considering the machismo fueled country in which they live.

i saw them live in Buenos Aires last saturday during the release of the new album. Meet and greet before the show, GREAT!!!!!

MAN, Diego is a BEAST!, The band is tight, To die for!!!

From back in June....

Diego Valdez announces he is leaving Helker due to relocation to Spain

Dear friends, here I am to tell you important (for me and my family) news, good? bad? Depends on the glass that you look at ... After thinking a lot with my family, we decided to emigrate, the destination will be Spain, the beautiful city of Madrid concretely, the reasons? Thousands, and not all have to do with music, There is something of that, but it's definitely not the '' main subject' So, we're going to the unknown, to tempt the destiny, defying the ''what would have happened if ... ", maybe everything can go wrong, or right, or different from what I expect, I do not know, but I will know, and that is the point and the force that pushes me to go on.
This decision is not something suddenly or improvised, and the people who is close to me have known for a long time, that includes my bandmates / brothers, who understood me and supported 100%. As you imagine, this will bring enormous changes in my musical life, and those maybe are the news that may be shocking, but they are not necessarily bad, do not fear change, as I do not fear, it is not better or worse, its just different.
With my Electronomicon brothers we will take an impasse, a pause until I can be properly installed in Europe and then we will return to work with renewed energies to finish and give you the best second album possible. Now Im overwhelmed and completely focused on everything related to the planning and implementation of this huge project as it is to emigrate to another country.
With my Helker brothers we have been preparing the way for some time now, evaluating the right moment and the occasion for me to announce these news, know that we shuffled the possibility of working from distance ... and it was just a beautiful illusion, reality dictates other variables, the band must continue and Helker is a live band, can not stop who knows for how long, and reality tells us that in a situation like mine, it is not possible to speculate or calculate for sure about when I will be able to return to Argentina which is the main scenario of the band,but knowing of what a band like Helker needs, waiting indefinitely is not an option, it would not be fair for the band, so we decided as a band that the best way to serve Helker is to pass the torch to someone who can start a new era for Helker.
All of us as a band were thinking about who will be my successor, and after considering several candidates we can say that fortunately we found the right person, I will not say anything about the identity of the person who will continue my task as singer of Helker, I will leave that to the band but know that is more than capable, believe me. I will miss my brothers Mariano, Leo, Cuta and Christian more than a lot...usually when I leave a band, is because I really want to do it, and this clearly is not the case,but life showed me a different path and It is imperative for me to follow it, these guys know me, they understand me and even being hard for all of us,they even encourage me to follow my heart, you can not ask for more from the guys with whom we shared ten years, 4 albums, thousands of anecdotes, laughter and tears. I love you guys. We did amazing things together and Helker will be always a huge part of my life.
Once in Europe the future that I can predict more or less musically speaking includes Iron Mask, with whom there are already scheduled shows in Europe, Assignment with whom I will also do shows and a new album. Electronomicon of course still in the race the second album is just delayed, not dead...and another proposal of what I cant say a word right now but, if everything goes well, you will know soon...and is pretty amazing. I will continue giving singing lessons, many of my argentinians students will come with me virtually through the skype mode (which I will start to use once in Madrid) and those students from Spain and Europe who wants to join me are very welcome. I want to thank to my brother of life Raul Akira who will be our guide in Spain and whom I owe a lot and with whom I will never stop being grateful, at the moment, he is our beacon in the dark. This is a desicion of life, which involves many edges, and so we will go, pursuing the life, cause we have only one, and tempting fate, without expectations but with a lot of hope. Argentina, I will return. Europe...Im coming. I love you all

AARON BRIGLIA REPLACES VOCALIST DIEGO VALDEZ IN HELKER

Translated via Google:

"...Finally it was learned that the new voice of Helker is Aaron Briglia of the band Crytical who replaces Diego Valdéz...."

Last edited: