Hell Bent for Leather?

YtseJammer

Mar 22, 2002
Long Island, NY
Visit site
This is comedy...right? :lol:

JUDAS PRIEST have become the latest targets of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), according to EntertainmentIdaho.com. PETA fired off a letter to band members last week, asking that they change their 1978 album Hell Bent for Leather to Hell Bent for Pleather.

"Actually, I'm a big JUDAS PRIEST fan," spokeswoman Lisa Franzetta stated. "The idea is not to give them hell, so much, but to encourage them and their fans to make a more compassionate choice." To make her point, Franzetta, 24, enclosed a video of slaughterhouse footage — along with a convincing photo of herself in a black pleather dominatrix outfit.

Source: Blabbermouth.net

Originally posted by YtseJammer
This is comedy...right? :lol:

JUDAS PRIEST have become the latest targets of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), according to EntertainmentIdaho.com. PETA fired off a letter to band members last week, asking that they change their 1978 album Hell Bent for Leather to Hell Bent for Pleather.

"Actually, I'm a big JUDAS PRIEST fan," spokeswoman Lisa Franzetta stated. "The idea is not to give them hell, so much, but to encourage them and their fans to make a more compassionate choice." To make her point, Franzetta, 24, enclosed a video of slaughterhouse footage — along with a convincing photo of herself in a black pleather dominatrix outfit.

Source: Blabbermouth.net

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

....oh man....I gotta catch my breath...whew!!!

Originally posted by YtseJammer
To make her point, Franzetta, 24, enclosed a video of slaughterhouse footage — along with a convincing photo of herself in a black pleather dominatrix outfit.

Dude - at least do us a favor and post the picture of her in the dominatirx outfit, heh heh.

hmmmmm....being the strereo-typical guy, the thought crossed my mind about wanting to see a pic of this PETA "dominatrix" as well... but I then began to ponder a thought......

there might be a reason why there is no pic of her anywhere on the site.....what if, after looking at her picture, she makes the slaughterhouse video look attractive?

:ill:

that would be frightening......

:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Originally posted by Dustin

there might be a reason why there is no pic of her anywhere on the site.....what if, after looking at her picture, she makes the slaughterhouse video look attractive?

I bet she looks like Rob Halford, heh.

Yeah, I can't find any pictures of her either, despite all these demonstrations she's apparently done. my main question is where she gets off attacking an album that's as old as *she* is...

and I swear i thought this was a joke when i first read it. I don't know if the fact that it's real makes it that much funnier or that much sadder...

Ryan

I knew it - it's Rob wearing a wig...

0628prt2.jpg