HELL O!

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome :tickled:

I mostly listen to thrash and death metal (i'm in love with melodic death :Smug: ) :D
I'm into Children of Bodom, Carcass, Death, Cradle of Filth, Pantera, etc, etc. Honestly, I don't like to count bands that i listen to because every now and then I discover new bands that impress me so it's stupid for me to name any of them. I listen to all sorts of metal genres, but death is the one :headbang: .
The artwork, unfortunatelly isn't mine or anything, I picked it up on some vampire web-page, loved it and put it here :D

Euphory said:
Thanks everyone for your warm welcome :tickled:

I mostly listen to thrash and death metal (i'm in love with melodic death :Smug: ) :D
I'm into Children of Bodom, Carcass, Death, Cradle of Filth, Pantera, etc, etc. Honestly, I don't like to count bands that i listen to because every now and then I discover new bands that impress me so it's stupid for me to name any of them. I listen to all sorts of metal genres, but death is the one :headbang: .
The artwork, unfortunatelly isn't mine or anything, I picked it up on some vampire web-page, loved it and put it here :D

of the bands u named i like COB, Pantera and back in the day Death... im not into death that much but i did buy Behemoth's Demigod album recently and like it though its a short album... ok to PM u? ....

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
of the bands u named i like COB, Pantera and back in the day Death... im not into death that much but i did buy Behemoth's Demigod album recently and like it though its a short album... ok to PM u? ....

Of course it's ok to PM me :D