HELL

I saw them too ^^ sadly I missed Hell & Bleed From Within, but that was because of an error the O2 in Bristol had, saying they were on half an hour later than when they actually were on

Loving this album - great extension from Human R.!!

Sucks that I couldn't find the LDE version in the USA.
The freakin CD is still in transit from Amazon ...but at least it had a insta-mp3-download as part of the package to tide me over.

Digging both these Hell CDs big time - keep 'em coming boys!

I hadn't really heard much of this band until a while ago and then I got to see them twice last week as opening act for Amon Amarth and Carcass.

I really liked what I heard at those two shows so Ill be picking this up.
Also really cool was after the Stockholm show the three bands came down to the local rock bar and hung out with everyone. They were all super nice to everyone that approached them and getting a few minutes to chat with Andy was super cool I thought.

The last album kicks ass. Congrats Andy. And where the hell (haha) did you find such a great singer ? This guy is an absolute genius. Would he have been active as a singer in the 80s, he would be a reference, just as Dio, Dickinson or Halford. I'm more than impressed. He entered my top 5 heavy metal singers of all times.

What amps-cabs were used (or profiled) for this album?

I noticed that no one talks (asks) anymore about equipment used on recent Sneap productions. But I guess it's always interesting to hear about the equipment.

:headbang:

You're right. The individual instrument sound damn good. Perfect balance between guitars and bass. Andy is the man.

The last album kicks ass. Congrats Andy. And where the hell (haha) did you find such a great singer ? This guy is an absolute genius. Would he have been active as a singer in the 80s, he would be a reference, just as Dio, Dickinson or Halford. I'm more than impressed. He entered my top 5 heavy metal singers of all times.

He's the guitarist's brother, he's a professional theater actor. From what I've read, they were recording the album with the dude from Sabbat doing vocals, and they brought in Kev's brother to do a spoken part, and they liked his voice so much they ended up hiring him as the singer and re-recorded all the vocals. I agree he is beyond awesome.

I bought the curse and chapter from itunes (crappy quality, I know, but cd isnt avaliable in my country - BRAZIL).
All I have to say is HOLY SHIT! Those songs are awesome. Especially the lyrics!