Hellfire Update...

whata57

Aug 2, 2007
Heya, this may not be much of an update to most of you, but here is the latest OFFICIAL update from the guys over at Hellfire

"Dance with the Devil at

The UK's most exciting independent Rock & Metal Festival

confirmed and counting...........

And so it continues.

The flames of the legend that is Hellfire continue to burn higher and higher.

Answering the call to save the Capital in its' darkest days we thought we'd fan the flames of financial frustration and deliver a devilish demonstration of demonic dimensions to satisfy even the most hardened harbinger of hedonistic hubris with the mother of all metallic messianic moments.

Welcome to the fires of Hell.

A thundering 32 bands for your delectation to devour and delight;

Overkill, Exodus, Gamma Bomb, Torture Squad, Firewind, Alestorm, Panic Cell, The More I See, The Defiled, Godsized, Breed 77, Sabbat, Warrior Soul, Exit Ten, Anterior, Outcryfire, The Hollow Earth Theory, Annotations of an Autopsy, Trigger The Bloodshed, Ted Maul, Burning Skies, Dead Beyond Buried, RSJ, Metalloid, Malefice, Sacred Mother Tongue, Romeo Must Die, Forever Never, Cinders Fall, Idiom, Soul Destruction and Imicus.

Newly added Breed 77 www.breed77.net/insects.html, hail from Gibraltar and formed in late 20th century London as an antidote to their perception of "boring rock music at that time". Producing 4 albums, travelling the world spreading their Mediterranean infused rock and metal fusion the guys even managed to break into the UK Top 40. Widely tipped to be a force for the future, Hellfire organisers pride themselves in picking the right bands at the right moment and Breed 77 is a notable inclusion. A sincerely guilty pleasure to have the Breed boys share Sunday's Main Stage alongside the Godfathers of Pagan Metal.....Sabbat.

We've even got the His Dark Majesty's favourite concubines...Satanic Sluts Extreme. The now infamous girls will be gyrating alongside some of the premier names around so don't miss this, their Rock and Metal Festival debut at one of London's finest venues. Although ageless in character and costume these nubile nymphettes have triumphed wherever they have performed - in public or private! If you want an eyeful to go with your earfuls then the first ladies of luridness awaits your every turn.

With one or two slots and guest MCs still to be announced, anticipation of a truly legendary birth grows each day. For those of you who love to say "I was there", this is it. You can only attend the first event once so click on www.hellfirefestival.com and myspace.com/hellfirefestival to get yourself into the history books.

Hellfire enjoys extensive support from industry media partners Terrorizer Magazine, Total Rock Radio, Scuzz TV and a host of other media all working towards maintaining this truly independent Festival whose expansion plans are already underway to develop Hellfire in a completely unique direction to genuinely embrace all areas of the UK's Rock and Metal scene "

Dude calm down!!! Breed 77 are playing sunday, looks like Firewind are still headlining saturday hehe

Also: Satanic sluts... isn't Andrew Sach's granddaughter one of them?

and finally: 18 DAYS TO GO!!!!

12 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got my ticket and train tickets now, just got to print out my booking confirmation for the hotel... I'm thinking of upgrading it to early check in Kirsty, it's £10, but since we're getting there so early might be worth it to check in at 12 instead of 3... let me know what you think (bear in mind the festival starts at 2...)

12 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got my ticket and train tickets now, just got to print out my booking confirmation for the hotel... I'm thinking of upgrading it to early check in Kirsty, it's £10, but since we're getting there so early might be worth it to check in at 12 instead of 3... let me know what you think (bear in mind the festival starts at 2...)

Yeah do that!

xx Kirsty

OK, just checked the roadrunner forums, and as ok 2 days ago, Emy's definitely coming, she says she can't get hold of you though to find out travel details, so you may want to ring her to let her know how you're getting down. So between us hotel is £30 each, not so bad...

10 DAYS!!!!
So I've altered the check-in to 12pm, printed out a map so we don't get lost walking all the way down the road and turning left hehe
Tickets are sorted, travel is sorted...
All we need now is communication from Emy and for the day to actually arrive!!!