Hellhounds on my trail UK EP ?

Mapexdrums

Jan 8, 2006
Montreal, Quebec
I think this release is useless. Except for the kenny rogers cover, those tracks are all things we've already heard or seen...thinking about it, the songs from the Astoria gig must be from the mixing console so the quality will probably be good so +1...I read from some users here that the sound quality of the astoria on that night sucked.

Hey people, dunno if any of you ordered it but I did, and today I got a message from what records saying they are shipping it and telling me the tracklist, and it may be their error, but Hellhounds On My Trail (song) is tagged as Live track as well as the 3 from the Astoria.

I highly doubt it because they didn't play it in Londond and I don't think they'd have recorded just one song at Gigantour for the single, but it shocked me. Anyone else got a similar message or knows about it?

But general question: are we the only ones who have ordered it?? (besides Zarok :lol:) And also, did you order the multibuy or just the CD single? I got the multibuy. I prefer to get stuff now and not regret after it's not available anymore, :lol: I hate eBay (in fact I don't, what I hate is the fact that I can't get a paypal account :erk:).

Received the multibuy this morning:

sfh5it.jpg

the live tracks are really cool, the sound is way better than what I was hearing actually being there; maybe it's me but I can't see what's different about the video. The liner notes have a poster on one side and pics from the Astoria gig on the other and I'm in one of the shots (OK, really small, but anyway ... :lol::lol:)

I really want this EP and picture disk, but it's impossible to get ANY good shipping rates. I can find the two singles decently priced, but the shipping to America always GETS me. I can't get below $30.00 total for everything, and I just think that's a bit too much. HMV ships to UK FREE!! but still charges 9.00 GBP to ship to America. I wish I knew of a place that has decently priced packages or someone who could help me out.