Hellhounds on my trail UK EP ?

Holy shit, mine literally got here 5 seconds ago. I'm holding the package in my hand now and will open it in about 10 seconds.

They're cool. It's pretty much just like listening to Chaos Ridden Years though.

I think for this single release, they should have chosen Tie My Rope and Blooddrunk for the live tracks or something. They always choose In Your Face and Hate Me.

Yea I agree, I was disappointed to hear it's gonna be IYF + ADK once again, + Hate Me, which I don't really enjoy live, but they only played Blooddrunk for the first time in Astoria and it was kinda sloppy with the vocals. But yea, they could definitely have picked some more interesting songs. Then again, IYF and ADK are catchy for people who are not yet into the band.

@ children of COB: the Spinefarm UK sampler and the Blooddrunk sticker both came with the multibuy package (although I
already had the sampler from somewhere else)

So you ordered the ''double Blooddrunk LP'' which ended up being a single LP?? :lol: Seems like I'm getting a lot of stuff with the order :kickass: Thanks!

Holy shit, mine literally got here 5 seconds ago. I'm holding the package in my hand now and will open it in about 10 seconds.

Congrats sir, enjoy it. I still have to wait till Thursday or Wednesday at least :erk:

They're cool. It's pretty much just like listening to Chaos Ridden Years though.

I think for this single release, they should have chosen Tie My Rope and Blooddrunk for the live tracks or something. They always choose In Your Face and Hate Me.

:kickass: 200% agreed :lol: Anyway, at least it's something I supose.

I didn't get a fooking sticker or promo CD. And my single CD has fucking cellotape shit all over it, grrrr. If I see it in a shop, I'll buy that 'cause it's really annoying. It won't come off either.

I ordered it from there too. But I already have one of those stickers so it's not like I'm missing out on anything.