Helllp!!!!!!!

Sepsis

Brutal
Jul 22, 2004
Hey Mr. Barrett!

I've managed to find a couple excellent Without Face MP3s ('I and I' and 'Hymn to the Night') at garageband.com, and now I'm hoping to buy Deep Inside along with Astronomicon when I get my paycheck. Alas, I cannot find it. I've searched everywhere! eBay, FYE, The End Records, even frigg'n Dark Symphonies! Deep Inside is nowhere to be found.

I was wondering if you know of any place I could buy Deep Inside, or if you could tell me where I could download it, or if you could upload it somewhere so I could download it. Thanks for reading and for any response.

Take care,
Sepsis

Astrinomicon can be bought at http://www.earachestore.com/store/withoutface.html . $11.00 including shipping.

I just checked Dark Symphony's website and it seems "Deep Inside" is no longer available. They probably sold out of their first pressing and didn't bother doing any more. The only thing I can suggest is to do a Google search and hope that a distro still has it in stock.

Thanks for the response.
I'm doing searches on both Google and Yahoo as I type this, and have been since I posted the thread. Nothing has come up and I am much distressed. Maybe something will turn up though... I can only hope.

Take Care,
Sepsis

w00t!

I found 'Deep Inside' at www.musicstack.com! And Orphaned Land, and Melechesh! It's got all the CDs I'll be buying! At any rate thanks for your time.