hello all!

No-Mercy said:
haha...7 years til i can legally drink beer!! :lol:

thank yall!

Key word is legally. Damn you only 14, quite the young one. You are lucky you got into metal at a young age. I am 21 and didnt get into metal until like 2 or 3 years ago and I have so much catching up to do as well as keep up with the present.

No-Mercy said:
i ahve been on the UM boards for quite some time, but i never come here being i was too young to go PP...but, next year is looking to be like my first year!! just droppin bye to say hi to yall.

//greg
Hey Greg!

Glad to see you stopped by and are making a new home! THere is a bunch of awesome people up here and PP is the best damn festival there is! You will be blown away!

See ya around!

dargormudshark said:
NM is really an old,old man....a rather grumpy one at that

HEY NOW!! ahaha

Barking Pumpkin said:
I'm no longer the youngest person here now, thanks a lot. :yell:

lol! indeed.

Rick Pierpont said:
Hey Greg!

Glad to see you stopped by and are making a new home! THere is a bunch of awesome people up here and PP is the best damn festival there is! You will be blown away!

See ya around!

thanks dude! cant wait man...seeya in march!

WElcome to the forum, and what is this about an old grumpy man, i resemble that remark, J/K this is the greatest forum there is with the greatest bunch of people you will want to met, so welcome again NM.

I'm 16, I found Symphony X at the tender age of 12. PP VI was my First prog power, its something that words cannot describe. Its so cool man, its like no other concert I've ever been too. People are KNOWLEDGEABLE! and they wear Rhapsody shirts TOO!

Rage for PPVII

No-Mercy said:
i ahve been on the UM boards for quite some time, but i never come here being i was too young to go PP...but, next year is looking to be like my first year!! just droppin bye to say hi to yall.

//greg
rock out greg dude

7 years till you can legally drink? Man I feel old! Welcome to the forum and I can't wait to meet you at PPVII.

-Metal

You ARE old. That's why those things sag so much. *ducks* ;)

Scram ya' little pecker !!! Ha ha ha. Great to see you made it here to this neck of the woods. Obviously you have/will see other folks here from the TM forum as well.

Bryant