hello all!

dargormudshark said:
Next time you open your door there shall be a soundchaser waiting for your ass. Peavey will be riding on it and send you straight to hell after he has Mike Terrana flip in the air and break your neck with his legs.

And spray you with mung... and pee... and bass strings

I just wanted to say hello to everybody!!!! I can't wait til next September. This year was my first year at ProgPower, and 8 months ago I had no idea such wonderful music even existed. I'm officially addicted now. Hope to see everyone soon! :wave: :headbang:

Welcome to Greg and to Jenna. :)

Yes indeedy, ProgPower is so much more than "just a concert." I try to explain this to my disbelieving co-workers ("You go downtown? And get a hotel room? And you LIVE here? WHY?!") and always fail. ProgPower's a concert, it's an event, it's an experience, it's a family reunion.

I really wish I could've gone to shows -- let alone ProgPower! -- when I was 14. Sheesh, kids-- err, parents these days! :Spin: This past weekend one of our concert ticket winners during WREKage was 14, and I remember thinking "Why can't more 14 year old kids be into bands like Chioldren of Bodom, Amon Amarth or Yngwie Malmsteen?" I asked him if he was sure he'd be able to go and he said "Sure, my mom will take me down there and drop me off." I was tempted to ask if she was divorced and/or available. :tickled:

Pellaz said:
I really wish I could've gone to shows -- let alone ProgPower! -- when I was 14. Sheesh, kids-- err, parents these days! :Spin: This past weekend one of our concert ticket winners during WREKage was 14, and I remember thinking "Why can't more 14 year old kids be into bands like Chioldren of Bodom, Amon Amarth or Yngwie Malmsteen?" I asked him if he was sure he'd be able to go and he said "Sure, my mom will take me down there and drop me off." I was tempted to ask if she was divorced and/or available. :tickled:

thanks! hah, yes...i love yngwie. COB and AA aren't exactly my style though. lol, i cant wait til i get to go my first time next year!