Hello all

Jimmy... Dead.

contemplative curmudgeon
Feb 7, 2007
Planet Bullshit
I am obviously new here and happy to join my first Metal forum.

Just looking to enhance my Metal knowledge and maybe learn something.

I listen to a good amount of Death and looking to learn/hear more Black Metal.

I just picked up Decapitated's Organic hallucinosis and I really think it's a killer album. The only downside is the similarity to Meshuggah but it’s easily over looked.

Now would you categorize this album as Death Metal? I’m really not too sure.

* Deicide's cover of Black Night (Deep Purple) is amazing.

I am obviously new here and happy to join my first Metal forum.

Just looking to enhance my Metal knowledge and maybe learn something.

I listen to a good amount of Death and looking to learn/hear more Black Metal.

I just picked up Decapitated's Organic hallucinosis and I really think it's a killer album. The only downside is the similarity to Meshuggah but it’s easily over looked.

* Deicide's cover of Black Night (Deep Purple) is amazing.

Welcome dude! We have a cool Black Metal thread going here. Enjoy

Hey, man.

I pretty much run things around here, and everyone pretty much looks up to me as a sort of father figure. I guess you could say that, around here, the women want me and the men want to be me (of course they can not be me, as there is only one me).

So, if you need anything- cash, advice on life, women, men... ask someone else, dude, because I'm a busy man. Nawhatahmsayan?

Nice one, that's my current fave album. Massively heavy production. The Meshuggah similarities aren't too blatant so they don't bother me at all.

I'd categorize it as Death Metal, although it's nowhere near as straight Death Metal as Nihility.

hi

Hey, man.

I pretty much run things around here, and everyone pretty much looks up to me as a sort of father figure. I guess you could say that, around here, the women want me and the men want to be me (of course they can not be me, as there is only one me).

So, if you need anything- cash, advice on life, women, men... ask someone else, dude, because I'm a busy man. Nawhatahmsayan?

:erk: :lol: Sure thing, dude :Smug:

Hey, man.

:lol:

Hey, man.

orly4qy.png

Black Metal - Bathory, Celtic Frost, Venom, Mayhem, Emperor, Burzum, Graveland etc..

Listen to the ones listed above if you want to know the essentials of black metal. Personally, I am not that big of a fan of black metal other than a few exceptions but whatever.

Yeah, Decapitated are obviously death metal. I mean what else are they?