Hello crazy people.

FrankChurch

Dec 1, 2008
Hello, I am Frank, I am sure I am older than most of you, so my tastes will seem different, to be sure. I mostly love older metal/hard rock. Huge fan of Prince, Van Halen, Metallica, Ratt, SOD, Riot, TSOL, Black Flag, Led Zeppelin, Living Colour, etc.

Loath most black metal because I feel that it hates women, and there are racist elements to some metal fans. I prefer a sense of melody and a sense of humour. Not much humour in black metal. This is why I hope Glen Betton of Deicide goes away.

Sure, be metal, but find some melody guys. And, find a guy who can actually sing! Growling is not singing.

I will bring light, I will bring truth. All in love.

Open minds and left wing. amen.

Hey welcome to the forums. Sorry but the darkness here overtrumphs your so called version of "truth" and "light". The truth is, black metal is an amazing genre of music. I wouldn't call it the best (I think power metal is due to it having the best lyrics) but it's amazing none the less. No genre of music can sound so repetive, yet so good and powerful at the same time other than black metal. There are some facets of the mind that can only be pleased through black metal, and I feel so sorry for you for never understanding the genre, but considering your old, I can understand why you wouldn't like it.