Hello der.

Faint

Sheep Worrier
Jul 23, 2007
Wales
www.last.fm
Hey. My name is Huw (It's a Welsh name, although I'm English.. I blame my parents). Anyway.. I'm 17, studying for my A-Levels in Philosophy of Religion, English and History. Basically enjoy the usual teenage past times, such as sport (badminton and tennis), films (lots), gaming (online fps), alcohol (lager) and most of all, the main reason why I am here, music!

I'm a bit of a newbie to metal, been listening to it for about a year, maybe less, so don't expect me to get everything right or be into every tr00 black metal band out there. I mainly listen to what many would think of as the commercial side of extreme metal, if such a side exists. Favourite bands are; Agalloch, Amon Amarth, Amorphis, Burzum, Children of Bodom (Pre-Hatecrew), Cynic, Dark Tranquillity, Demons & Wizards, Dimmu Borgir, Drudkh, Emperor, Ensiferum, Enslaved, Hypocrisy, Immortal, In Flames (Pre-Reroute), Iron Maiden, Katatonia, Metallica (Only old stuff), Opeth, Porcupine Tree, Pink Floyd, Skyfire, Slayer, Wintersun.

I know of alot more bands, but those are the ones that I listen to quite a bit. Still finding my feet in the metal genre but everyone has to start somewhere. Anyway, thats my introduction done, and Raining Blood just started on media player. Rawr.:headbang:

Hey. My name is Huw (It's a Welsh name, although I'm English.. I blame my parents). Anyway.. I'm 17, studying for my A-Levels in Philosophy of Religion, English and History. Basically enjoy the usual teenage past times, such as sport (badminton and tennis), films (lots), gaming (online fps), alcohol (lager) and most of all, the main reason why I am here, music!

I'm a bit of a newbie to metal, been listening to it for about a year, maybe less, so don't expect me to get everything right or be into every tr00 black metal band out there. I mainly listen to what many would think of as the commercial side of extreme metal, if such a side exists. Favourite bands are; Agalloch, Amon Amarth, Amorphis, Burzum, Children of Bodom (Pre-Hatecrew), Cynic, Dark Tranquillity, Demons & Wizards, Dimmu Borgir, Drudkh, Emperor, Ensiferum, Enslaved, Hypocrisy, Immortal, In Flames (Pre-Reroute), Iron Maiden, Katatonia, Metallica (Only old stuff), Opeth, Porcupine Tree, Pink Floyd, Skyfire, Slayer, Wintersun.

I know of alot more bands, but those are the ones that I listen to quite a bit. Still finding my feet in the metal genre but everyone has to start somewhere. Anyway, thats my introduction done, and Raining Blood just started on media player. Rawr.:headbang:

I can't see the point in these introduction posts but. Hai2u. And stop drinking lager. ;o