Hello Metal fans !!

Shyamaberg

New Metal Member
Sep 2, 2012
www.facebook.com
Hi !

I'm 25, I'm french and I've been listening to Metal for 12 years. My apologies for english mistakes...

I listen a lot of heavy melodic metal like Angra, Sonata Arctica, Rhapsody... And progressive metal too : Dream Theater, Symphony X, and my god Devin Townsend !!

Thank you for this forum and I hope we'll have some great discussions !

Take care !

Shyamaberg

The Mayfair Mall Metal Meltdown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mayfair Mall Metal Meltdown Show!.

The new podcast is up on the site and we have a bumper show for you this time with a whole 3 hours of the best classic and new metal around, including tracks from Doro, Blind Guardian, Power Quest, Triaxis, Crawler, NightQueen, Tygers Of Pan Tang, Deathstars, Kreator, As I Lay Dying, Angelflayer, Aeurtum, Wizzard, 9:rofl:ead, Eden Lost, Subject 7, Silent Jack, Nympho, Ten By Ten, Anthrax, Empires Of Eden, OZ, Bakken, Korpiklaani, Fozzy, Testament, U.D.O., Kreator, Driven, Sledge Leather and so much more! Also don't forget to check out the special feature on ones to watch Reason.

Check it out here - www.themayfairmallzine.com \m/

If you're in a metal band and want your music featured on the show, get in touch with us now!