Hello everybody

Homer Simpson

New Metal Member
Jan 10, 2015
Hello everyone!My name is difficult to spell on English :)
I am Vladan ,I am from Serbia.
What can I told you about myself? I am 40 years old ,I started to listening heavy metal music since I was 8 years old,and that was it for my first introducing :hotjump:

Homer Simpson ( Eng. Homer Jay Simpson) is a fictional character in-drawn television series " The Simpsons . " His voice gave Dan Castellaneta and first appeared on television in " The show Tracey Ullman "titled" Good night. " He is one of five family members and became the most popular and influential character in the series. Homer portrays several stereotypes of the American working class: it is free, overweight, incompetent, clumsy, thoughtless and on the verge of alcoholism . Despite its routine predradskog life, he had some amazing experiences. Occasionally he showed great intellect and willingness whenever the situation demanded, and integrity that reflects its values, including loyalty and harsh attitude to violence. Castellaneta describes it as "a dog trapped in the body of man. He is incredibly loyal - not completely clean - but you have to love him." [1]

Homer is designed cartoonist Matt Groening and named after his father. He's television debut 19th April 1987. The show in Tracy Ulman, "Good night." In this short work in the early episodes of his voice was a pale imitation of Walter Matau but eventually grew into a deep voice during the second and third season of half-hour programs, allowing Homer to cover a fuller range of emotions. Homer has since become one of the most influential fictional characters and newspapers of the United Kingdom "- The Sunday Times {} -" described him as the greatest comic creation of the modern age [2] . He was an inspiration to the entire line of merchandise, and his sayings, frustrated roar " D'oh! " was included in the Oxford English Dictionary .