Hello everyone from Spain

Caballo

New Metal Member
Jun 12, 2010
Hello everyone.

My name´s Fernando, and i'm a heavy metal bass maniac (Althought i'm moving right now into a more funky direction). I've been playing bass since 14, and now i'm 33. Likes? well... 80's bay area and british thrash, 90-today progressive things, NWOBHM, Pantera and such, some blues to play with strangers, you know, that kind of things... now moving to 70's funk, fusion, and starting to understand "That thing they call jazz".

The rig:

This is what i've been using the last 10 years:

DSC04764.jpg

Hartke HA7000, along with a 2000 4.5 XL. I love this thing, and i'll never sell it away. It sounds like a rock, Tho i had to put new 10's three months ago, because the coils where damaged during a gig. The guys at the production let it fall from the stage, and the magnets moved, so when i started to play the coils went to hell. The korg tuner was made the same year, and still working.

DSC04766.jpg

A Dean Edge Q5. it was made in 2001 and still working. i have a project with it, because the HZ pickups are making some kind of noise, so i'm gonna get some emg actives. The idea is a 40DC and a 40CS, along with a BQS, but i have some questions before i start the thing. i'll post them on the right forum.

44cc191a.jpg
Caballo.jpg

And this is me, at a gig and at home.