Hello everyone!

Guitardeth

Drick bärs nu för faan!
Apr 29, 2004
Hi!

My names is Anders Lorén and I recently listened to Sun Caged for the first time in my life. I've mostly been listening to progressiv metal like Dream Theater and Symphony X before, but I just gotta say this, and I know it's big words indeed but, Sun Caged has totally conquered the throne progressiv metal. I will kill myself if I somehow will miss you at Sweden Rock Festival!!!! :hotjump:

By the way, you won't cancel the gig because of the loss of Joost and Andre? I mean, please come anyway, allthough you may not find stand in's!

Keep up the awesome work guys! :worship:

/Anders

Ps. Your awesome guitarplaying just inspired my soo much when I played guitar myself to day, Marcel. Couldn't you put some transcriptions of some solo's and/or maybe some guitar-exercises/lessons that you're recently up to? Ds.

Don't worry, we won't cancel this gig, Joost and André will join us.

Thanks man, hope to see you in Sweden! ;)

Rob

Bassist, Sun Caged
www.robvanderloo.com

Guitardeth said:
Hi!

My names is Anders Lorén and I recently listened to Sun Caged for the first time in my life. I've mostly been listening to progressiv metal like Dream Theater and Symphony X before, but I just gotta say this, and I know it's big words indeed but, Sun Caged has totally conquered the throne progressiv metal. I will kill myself if I somehow will miss you at Sweden Rock Festival!!!! :hotjump:

By the way, you won't cancel the gig because of the loss of Joost and Andre? I mean, please come anyway, allthough you may not find stand in's!

Keep up the awesome work guys! :worship:

/Anders

Ps. Your awesome guitarplaying just inspired my soo much when I played guitar myself to day, Marcel. Couldn't you put some transcriptions of some solo's and/or maybe some guitar-exercises/lessons that you're recently up to? Ds.

Oh, that's great to hear!!! :)

I should add some of info about my self. 20 years old guitarist from Sweden who does nothing but play, listen and discuss muisc all the day! Mostly hanging out on Guitartricks.com, my name there is Inisfail.

I'm so damn happy I got to know about SC before their gig in Sweden. It will be fun to talk to both you guys in the band and all ypu Sun Caged fans on the forum!

See you around!