So, is this Sun Caged stuff any good?

Polyeidus

I know you're out there
Feb 6, 2003
NC, USA
ai.bpa.arizona.edu
Seriously though, I just wanted to say Sun Caged is one of my fav bands ever.

You have a big time fan in NC, USA. Been sportin' a Sun Caged sticker on my car for a couple yrs now. Shirt too. On my back though. The first shirt. I love it when people ask, "what's Sun Caged?" cuz I get to let em hear what Sun Caged is. And I always do cuz I always have some Sun Caged with me.

Rock on!

Jason

Polyeidus said:

You have a big time fan in NC, USA. Been sportin' a Sun Caged sticker on my car for a couple yrs now. Shirt too. On my back though. The first shirt. I love it when people ask, "what's Sun Caged?" cuz I get to let em hear what Sun Caged is. And I always do cuz I always have some Sun Caged with me.

Rock on!

Jason

Thanks man!

People like you make SC possible. ;)

Cheers,

Rob

Polyeidus said:

Rock on!

Jason

I totally agree with you there. I listen to Sun Caged quite often, especially when I'm drawing or when I can't sleep. Not because the music makes me tired haha, but just because I get relaxed of it.

Can't wait for the next album by the way!