Hello everyone ^^

Not_the_real_user_name

New Metal Member
Jan 1, 2015
Happy new year people, wish you all the best :) I'm Roby.. new guy here...came cause I like metal (no shit :p ) aaand cause in the future I would like to make some covers of metal songs maybe even make something of my own eh who knows...so I recently started to practice and recorded some attempts cause I need to know whether I have what it takes right...so yeah If you're into scar symmetry, S45, melodic death metal clean/growl vocals give it a listen...don't expect I-don't_know_what I just like, started and I know I need to practice a lot but I'm very curious and it's hard to run from curiosity haha ..so yeah give it a listen and tell me what you think I'd appreciate it a lot ^_^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcTLbNNixOo&feature=youtu.be

I'll post a link here, don't know If It's allowed but If it's not I'm sure admins will take care of it so yeah all's ok haha :D

You got it wrong. There's a forum place here called "Practice Room" where people share their music and ask about equipment and so on. You should make some threads there, they might be interested in your work.