Hello form Puerto Rico!

IronLala

"Hello Cleveland!"
Nov 25, 2006
Puerto Rico
Hello everyone! I'm Leslie, everyone calls me Lala. I live in Puerto Rico. What can I say?, I love metal!! I found this site because I was looking on google for an Angel Witch patch, when I found that some lucky bastard from this forum found one on eBay. Unfortunately I was outbided about three days ago because I had to work and couldn't stay online :Smug: Anyway, if you guys are looking for yet again another metal friend, don't hesitate to send me a message. I'll probably won't get online much since I'm in final exams, but I'll try to reply and post. So, I guess I'll see you guys around. HAIL! :headbang:

Hello everyone! I'm Leslie, everyone calls me Lala. I live in Puerto Rico. What can I say?, I love metal!! I found this site because I was looking on google for an Angel Witch patch, when I found that some lucky bastard from this forum found one on eBay. Unfortunately I was outbided about three days ago because I had to work and couldn't stay online :Smug: Anyway, if you guys are looking for yet again another metal friend, don't hesitate to send me a message. I'll probably won't get online much since I'm in final exams, but I'll try to reply and post. So, I guess I'll see you guys around. HAIL! :headbang:

Hi Lala. Sorry you cannot find a Angel Witch patch, If i had one i would send it to you, Perhaps it could be something else i could re market.
Good logo isnt it?
I'm the same as you about getting on line, as i do try to get around to all
AW followers.
Good luck with exams. I'ill catch up with you again.
Love and Rock.......Day vog...OGGI AW drums 1977-80 & 1985-86: