Hello from Australia

Cammenta

Dream Theater Nut
Oct 10, 2007
Australia
www.myspace.com
G'day mates,

Greetings from down under. I be Cameron. I'm 16 and I live in Adelaide and I've been a drummer for 3 years now. I'm in a thrash band called Fragmenta:

www.myspace.com/fragmentaband

The three main genres I listen to are Prog, Death and Trash. Some of my favourite bands are Dream Theater, Opeth, Nile, Metallica, Psycroptic, The Crown, Meshuggah, Soilwork, Tool, Elvenking, Heathen, Iron Maiden, Lamb of God, Mastodon, Mors Principium Est, Pantera, Origin and a fuck load more! I've been into metal for well over 4 years now and I like to think I am well educated when it comes to metal.

I generally dislike emo/hardcore people and music unless they can give me a good excuse for me to think otherwise. I'm a really laid back person, love just chilling out with mates and getting pissed :kickass:

Even though I live in Australia, surprisingly we have a series of really good concerts coming up which I would like to go to all. I'm seeing Machine Head and Arch Enemy on the 30th of October, unfortunately Trivium are also playing that show :mad:. Also in February, I will the have the pleasure of seeing the gods of metal Iron Maiden! I am also hoping to go see Megadeth and Devil Driver when the Gigantour comes to town and also hoping to see Black Dahlia Murder and Cephalic Carnage too.