Hello from England!

fifthangel

Long Haired Warrior!
Aug 27, 2002
Sheffield - England
groups.yahoo.com
Hi there all from Sheffield, England!!

Just recovering from the Bloodstock festival we had here in England which had Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray, Freedom Call among others!!

I love the new Tad Morose CD also!

Feel free to say hello! All the best!

~ Paul :eek:

Hi there Gaunerin!

Yeah the Bloodstock festival was a huge success!!! We had Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray, Freedom Call playing plus a host of other bands ~ you can check out a link via: www.powerplaymagazine.co.uk (which is also our best magazine we have here in the UK!) The great news for us metal fans here is that more bands are coming over to tour, up coming shows are: Dio, Doro, Sinergy, Lacuna Coil, Sentenced, Alice Cooper, Stratovarius in the new year + Bloodstock will be fr two days next year!! Some of the bands are only playing London but the festival will hopefully get them further inland!

You guys in Germany have some of the best bands around - along with our Finnish & Scandinavian friends too!:D

I have a cool friend in Germany so I will be going over for the festivals next year and she is coming over here in return!!

Speak again soon ok!

~ Paul

Never heard of that powerplaymagazine........are you sure it isn't about ice hockey ;)
Anyway.....

Originally posted by fifthangel
You guys in Germany have some of the best bands around - along with our Finnish & Scandinavian friends too!:D

I have to agree here in a way. Most of my favourite bands are either German or Swedish. :D
Great you'll get the opportunity to come over for the festival season next year also :)

Originally posted by Silkie
hey Gauny I think Norway has some great bands too :)

yeah......and so does Finland.
But really.....I can't think of too many Norwegian bands that belong to my favourites that's why I only mentioned Swedish bands.