Hello from Georgia USA

RedStorm

Death has come
Apr 30, 2014
somewhere in the milky way
Whats up guys I'm 14 years old fan of Death metal (not deathcore or anything like that)
I got into metal just last December trying to start a cd collection kinda thing favorite bands would be Death(of course), Obituary, Fleshgod apocalypse, Revocation, Necrophagist, and suffocation. I was just curious do you guys have issues with kids liking death metal? I don't want to create any problems.

Hey man, nothing wrong with a little death metal in your life! Death metal is my favorite too. I think it's awesome that you're into that music at such an early age. For me, I started out with bands like Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, P.O.D., Five Finger Death Punch, you know all the radio "metal bands." All respect to them for doing what they love, but it's not up to par with bands that I've since discovered. I didn't really get into real heavy stuff until when I was about 19, I'm 24 now. If you have any suggestions for music I should check out, let me know. If you want me to give you some bands I can do that too.