Hello from Grindscene Records

Grindscene Records

New Metal Member
Jul 24, 2011
Alright All?

My name is Pete and i run Grindscene Records, Northern Irelands only brutal death metal label. I have just released a few more slabs of death metal which i thought may be of interest to a few of you on here:

We are please to announce our second wave of releases. First off we have Liverpool based Death merchants NEUROMA and their debut album "Extremophile. Secondly we have Belfast’s vey own Zombified with their latest MCD "Backroom Eugenics. Lastly we Have Casket Blaster - "Spreading the deceased and Knifethruhead - Jogging with my dick out" Collaboration split 7". Blasting grind madness from the US.
We are also pleased to announce that our releases will now officially be distributed throughout the UK and Ireland by Code7 Via Plastic head distribution.
Please see below for details of our new titles all of which are available from our web store before their official release.

Neuroma – Extremophile (Full length) £6.99

1308147966_Neuroma%20thumb_w100_h100.jpg

1. Gash in the attic
2. Cyclopath
3. (O)beast
4. Chicken poodle soup
5. Semi-skinned milf
6. Killed to bits
7. Quadraspaz
8. Centipaedophile
9. Columbine Harvester

Zombified - Backroom Eugenics (MCD) £4.00

1308148169_untitled_w100_h100.jpg

1. An Introduction To The Human Disgrace
2. Limb After Limb
3. The Forgotten Art Of Strangulation
4. Human Cull
5. The Insidious Tragedy
6. Murder Serpent

Casketblaster/Knifethruhead – Spreading The deceased/Jogging with my dick out (7") £2.98

1311337974_Casketblaster_w100_h100.jpg

Knifethruhead

Joggin with my dick out
I enjoy chainsawing your face
The mystery of the teabaggin nut bandit

Casket Blaster

Blood on the breath
Shredded and splintered

Visit our shop at www.grindscene.co.uk for score of underground death metal titles.[/url]